PL Heads-Up League - Game 4

billy the punter

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 4 A couple of people have asked about odds as I did originally say I was pricing this up. Please don't take it too personally, I had everyone at 16/1 then added or subtracted based it on the first three games (results and reports) and experience of all variants It's pretty much as the table stands so please don't take offence. The unbeaten six head the market, from that group the top four are made up of those I believe are more experienced at non-Hold 'em games. billy the punter 6/1 Hooloovoo 6/1 ubermonkey1 8/1 Woodie 8/1 voiceofjoe 11/1 runadrum 14/1 Nade 16/1 GaF 16/1 TQD 16/1 Avon Girl 16/1 Guppie 16/1 Jaded 16/1 Samba Sampa 16/1 gazza 16/1 superfoo 18/1 starshine 18/1 1/5 odds 1-2-3 Who is the value?

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 4 Could someone set up the tables for Hooloovoo and myself for this evening at 20:30 and 21:00 please. The game will be HORSE :$ Hooloovoo didnt specify the buy in, so I'll suggest the minimum ($1) :lol

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 4 Jaded,have set both up for 10pm tonight:ok

Guppie' date=' can do any time between 8 and 11 tonight or 7 and 11 on Wednesday - either of those any good? HORSE if that's okay with you - if it is and you want to play tonight, maybe someone could set up a table?[/quote']

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 4 Done:ok

Could someone set up the tables for Hooloovoo and myself for this evening at 20:30 and 21:00 please. The game will be HORSE :$ Hooloovoo didnt specify the buy in' date=' so I'll suggest the minimum ($1) :lol[/quote']

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 4 Betting to over 23% :loon :spank :spank Is it Billy The Punter, or Billy The Kid :loon

A couple of people have asked about odds as I did originally say I was pricing this up. Please don't take it too personally, I had everyone at 16/1 then added or subtracted based it on the first three games (results and reports) and experience of all variants It's pretty much as the table stands so please don't take offence. The unbeaten six head the market, from that group the top four are made up of those I believe are more experienced at non-Hold 'em games. billy the punter 6/1 Hooloovoo 6/1 ubermonkey1 8/1 Woodie 8/1 voiceofjoe 11/1 runadrum 14/1 Nade 16/1 GaF 16/1 TQD 16/1 Avon Girl 16/1 Guppie 16/1 Jaded 16/1 Samba Sampa 16/1 gazza 16/1 superfoo 18/1 starshine 18/1 1/5 odds 1-2-3 Who is the value?

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 4

Betting to over 23% :loon :spank :spank Is it Billy The Punter, or Billy The Kid :loon
:tongue2 Standard fair in novelty markets. X-Factor, Lads over 120%, Hills over 130%! Besides mine would be slightly better but I made myself purposely short - didn't want to lay myself at 12/1 and then have to take a dive! ;)

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 4 2-0 to GaF (HORSE) :loon I cant really offer any meaningful commentary - I dont know how ell I played or how lucky I got (or how well Hooloovoo played or how unlucky he got!) - I just dont have the experience in these games to know what's normal (and I cant work out which hands win at showdown till I see the chips move!) I really enjoyed it though :) gg Hooloo

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 4 Definite problems on stars - there's only one 5c/10c six max table with any spare seats - one player sat down - other 5 seats flciking between available and reserved - when I click on an available seat, nothing happens.....

Form

P

HW

HD

HL

AW

AD

AL

GF

GA

Pts

Hooloovoo

WWWL

billy the punter

DWW

GaF

DLWW

ubermonkey1

DWD

voiceofjoe

DWD

Woodie

WDD

TQD

LWD

Avon Girl

LDW

Nade

WDL

runadrum

DDD

Guppie

WLL

Samba Sampa

DLL

Jaded

LD

gazza

superfoo

LL

Starshine

LL

I cant work out which hands win at showdown till I see the chips move!
Don't feel bad about that. It's not easy at all: you get a 1.8 second look at your opponents cards at showdown, takes a lot of experience to recognize in an instant if he has a high and/or low hand among seven cards....! :loon (assuming Seven Card Stud Hi/Lo) You played well. The cards dealt is only part of the variance, but very roughly one can say that the more aggressive your opponent is, the better cards you need, as you are more likely to reach showdown more often. (The extreme example of the other end would be an opponent who fold every time you raise, hence you need only to win one showdown - the last one)