Windsor 12th Oct

3.35 Windsor A totally wide open affair but really like the look of espy who has a solid chance on latest shows when showing a good return to form, all be it never won on slower ground has ran well in it and has a very useful 7lb claimer on board easing the load, and is well handicapped on 3yr old form having won off a mark 87 now rated just 67! 0.5pt e/w espy

Re: Windsor 12th Oct Chris, Espy ran well here a few races ago but i know it needs fast ground, my dad knows the owners & that has been the form all season however what do i know, it will probably win by 3L tomorrow I have 1 bet at possibly my most profitable track all season 5.40 Good Buy Dubai Runs off 56 tomorrow having won twice this season off higher marks including one over course & distance. Looks to have a great chance if reproducing that form again. Is normally held up so will need the race to go its way but on the softer ground, those at the front should be coming back to the field. 2pts win @ SP

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.