Favs dropping off

Re: opps Seems a lot of people got themselves into that predicament bozzer of staying away from Lance. Personally I have absolutely no idea why people didn't back him. At the time I didn't have enough money to hit it like I wanted to, then after about 5-6 stages he was already 4/7 so no value at all. Yes he was beaten in the Dauphiné Libéré quite convincingly, but Lance is all about the Tour...Ullrich for me has never lived up to his potential because he doesn't work hard enough - Lance lives cycling, lives for the difficult days, and loves it when the stages make all the other riders cringe. Dunno why Hamilton has done quite so badly - looked like it was likely he would get on the podium after last years effort but he is 33 after all :eek Wonder what price Lance will be for 7 :eek

lance Jeffers - I think I stayed away from him as I looked at the history and what I know of physiology (which is an A Level many years ago!!) and just couldn't see Lance doing it - esp with last year he kept fallig off the back then coming back on the moutain stages.....I should have paid more attention to the field and saw that no one can live with him in the mountain stages, and he as a superb team around him - nevermind, won't make the same mistake next year. ;)