Teams to score in match G/H

Booksie

Hey Guys, I thought id do just a small simple one for teams to score in the game, ive been doing pretty well lately on singles and accums of these so im going to try and see where it takes me, small wins and often will hopefully do me good in the long run. :hope Start - 2 x Banks of £10 Bank 1 - Single - Team to score in the game Bank 2 - Single - Both teams to score in game First picks this weekend Bank 1 Lincoln v Aldershot - Lincoln to score @ 1/3 Staked £10 Potential Winnings - £13.33 Bank 2 Preston v WBA - Both teams to score @ 8/13 Staked - £10 Potential Winnings - £16.15 Lets hope we get off to a flyer :hope Booksie :ok

Re: Teams to score in match G/H

Hey Guys, I thought id do just a small simple one for teams to score in the game, ive been doing pretty well lately on singles and accums of these so im going to try and see where it takes me, small wins and often will hopefully do me good in the long run. :hope Start - 2 x Banks of £10 Bank 1 - Single - Team to score in the game Bank 2 - Single - Both teams to score in game First picks this weekend Bank 1 Lincoln v Aldershot - Lincoln to score @ 1/3 Staked £10 Potential Winnings - £13.33 :clap Bank 2 Preston v WBA - Both teams to score @ 8/13 Staked - £10 Potential Winnings - £16.15 :wall Lets hope we get off to a flyer :hope Booksie :ok
Hmm :\

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.