NFL - How much interest??

After getting into the game about 2/3rds into the season last year, I intend on continuing my interest in the sport this season. I was just wondering how many people about had an interest in American Football and how much betting disussion will be likely. Baseball seems to have a fair following here but very little discussion on the games. Wondering if itll be the same for NFL or not.

Guest TazaD

Re: NFL - How much interest?? I'll be all over it for one. Reckon there'll be one or two others interested at least. At this stage I reckon there'll be as many as 8 GOOD solid bets this w'end in Pre-Season Wk.1....Obviously depending on info during the week. Wash/Denver Monday night?? Any thoughts? Won't be betting myself, think it's too hard to pick a side, and the total is a bit low now (after opening at 36). Would play the under if forced...but since I'm not! :unsure ...I'll just sit and enjoy the first game of a new season.

Guest Fin090

Me too! Massive interest here, watched every single live televised game last year. **Pre-Season Week One** Titans (-3.0) over Browns Tenn will be at home to a shambles of a Cleveland team. Granted, the starters will only play a quarter but Titans QB Steve McNair is backed up by Billy Volek who went 2-0 last season and killed the Falcons in last weekends scrimmage. During last year's pre-season the Titans went 4-0 including a win at home over Cleveland. gotta trust me on this one, guys.

Re: Me too! Actually like the under in that game, Fin. Cleveland have been beaten up by injuries...they have NO offense....but their defense is still very good against the pass. But more on the w'end games later! :nana