BTP's Heads-Up Knockout - Quarter-finals

billy the punter

Re: BTP's Heads-Up Knockout - Quarter-finals

Gaf - won't play now promise logging of now for the night :) am around anytime from 12ish tomorrow let me know what sort of time you want to play so I can fit it around my grinding sessions :D
Should be able to play any time (within reason :tongue2) you want tonight Woodie :ok Let me know when....

Re: BTP's Heads-Up Knockout - Quarter-finals GG VoJ He done me 2-0. Horrible cards and bluffing wasn't an option, I found that out when VoJ called on the flop with 73o on a KT2 board - he rivered my pair of 2's. Moved all in for over 9x the blind aith AQ, was called by T7 and the T7 done the business. Nice one mate. :ok

Horrible cards and bluffing wasn't an option, I found that out when VoJ called on the flop with 73o on a KT2 board - he rivered my pair of 2's. Moved all in for over 9x the blind aith AQ, was called by T7 and the T7 done the business. :ok
It was 50/100 and I moved in for about 950 I think. Yeah no worries mate. WP.
Not sure if I'm reading this wrong, but the way you've put that makes you sound like a very sore loser billy. You got beat fair and square, deal with it! :tongue2

Not sure if I'm reading this wrong' date=' but the way you've put that makes you sound like a very sore loser billy. You got beat fair and square, deal with it! :tongue2[/quote'] Aye? I'm sore about losing a tournament where the prize money was coming from my own pocket? Interesting theory. Just giving some info about the game, as a lot of people have done after their's. Possibly giving away £1200 (approx) here and getting heat. Never again. :eyes

Not sure if I'm reading this wrong' date=' but the way you've put that makes you sound like a very sore loser billy. You got beat fair and square, deal with it! :tongue2[/quote'] No Gaz, the game was played in the best of spirits - we had a good banter during the game, and after. BTP has stumped up the prize money out of his own pocket and given something back to the forum, which we should all appreciate (me even more so now ;)) I'm quite chuffed with myself to have beaten Billy ..... I had my share of luck but everyone who won anything has had a bit of luck somewhere along the way, and Billy acknowledges that fact. (Being a busted ex-bookie, it was nice to get one back against a top punter for once in my life:))

Re: BTP's Heads-Up Knockout - Quarter-finals The way it was put across in my personal opinion was if VoJ got lucky and that he was unbluffable as he was calling 'everything'. If I got that wrong then I apologise, maybe it was just me, I don't know, I don't particularly care. As for your other comments, 'possibly giving away £1200 and getting heat'? not quite sure what ur on about here, am I missing something? :unsure 'Never again'... again, never again what? :unsure

The way it was put across in my personal opinion was if VoJ got lucky and that he was unbluffable as he was calling 'everything'. If I got that wrong then I apologise, maybe it was just me, I don't know, I don't particularly care. As for your other comments, 'possibly giving away £1200 and getting heat'? not quite sure what ur on about here, am I missing something? :unsure 'Never again'... again, never again what? :unsure
With an attitude like that, you'll go a long way son.

The way it was put across in my personal opinion was if VoJ got lucky and that he was unbluffable as he was calling 'everything'. If I got that wrong then I apologise, maybe it was just me, I don't know, I don't particularly care. As for your other comments, 'possibly giving away £1200 and getting heat'? not quite sure what ur on about here, am I missing something? :unsure 'Never again'... again, never again what? :unsure
Geordie this is the tourney starting post by BTP Just had a little idea for a bit of fun. A PL knockout HU Challenge. Ties will be randomly drawn and will be $4 HU NLHE on Betfair (think that's the lowest on Betfair) - best of 3. The winner will progress to the 2nd round. You keep the prize money you win along the way plus... 1st - $20 plus 1% of me for two EPT events (2 x £15)* 2nd - $15 3rd/4th (if 16+ entrants) - $10 Not a lot I know but it's more about bragging rights surely? ;) I'll organise/sponsor, just reply if you want to take part. We'll need at least 8. Take it this is ok with the mods etc? *no jokes - I know it might be a booby prize! As you can see it was a very nice gesture from Billy and we can all only assume you did'nt read much of the other thread:ok