** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Pontefract sunday

Guest craiguk12000

Guest craiguk12000

A long time ago, a certain apprentice jockey turned up at every meeting at pontefract. This jockey didnt have any rides, but he went there in the hope he could have a spare ride if a jockey was unavailable. This jockey did this for ages, gradually getting more and more rides & then finally he started riding elsewhere. He learned his trade at pontefract & he's rode horses there all his life. Think of how good dettori is at ascot & then triple it. This man knows the course like the back of his hand, he knows where to move & when to move. This man is kieran fallon & he's at pontefract tomorrow for 5 rides. I wouldnt bet against him winning all 5, the quality of horses he's on is unbelievable, i cant believe he has so many good rides. Im telling you all - back all 5 horses ridden by fallon tomorrow (especially 'double aspect' thats a NAP) Good luck to all who dare trust me on this - i'll be a legend tomorrow evening on here :rollin