Five systems - now down to 2 - LTD and correct scores.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Five systems of fortune Time to resurrect this bad boy i reckon...... Gonna paper trial to the end of the season, that way i dont get discouraged. Gonna run with LTD and unders. The criteria on LTD will be the same but will only be EPL, Bundesligue and primera. Unders will take a different twist.....when i first started out betting systems, i like everyone ws using the dreaded martingale system, was up 300 one min, down 150 the next....but my selection criteria though seemed to work, so im gonna use it here this time. The criteria is simple, if a team in the EPL or championship have scored overs in all their last 3 games, they qualify. On the basis that statistically they should be due an unders score, c'mon lets throw the form book out the window and see if it works. remember all paper trail only... selections for weekend LTD Games at Everton, odds 3.55 Mainz, odds 3.65 Mgladbach, odds 3.5 Gijon, odds 3.45 Unders Everton @ 1.95 west ham @ 2.14 wolves @ 1.78 WBA @ 1.94 Blackpool @ 1.98 :hope

Re: Five systems of fortune

LTD Games at Everton, odds 3.55, :clap +3.73 Mainz, odds 3.65 :cry-10 Mgladbach, odds 3.5 :clap +3.8 Gijon, odds 3.45 :clap +3.88 total liability = 40 profit = 1.41 yield = 3.5% Unders Everton @ 1.95 :clap +9.03 west ham @ 2.14 :cry-10 wolves @ 1.78 :clap +7.41 WBA @ 1.94 :cry-10 Blackpool @ 1.98
Blackpool result to follow tomorrow.....good start on LTD :clap

Re: Five systems of fortune Right so now im on a new page, its time for a new start, just read back this thread, man that was some good reading, was looking for the trends of where it all went wrong and i dont think the system ever did, it was just me being undisciplined. ive learnt a lot whilst bein in this forum so im going to bring back LTD and correct score to see what impact it has. The leagues concentrated on will only be domestic and will not include cup matches. all games with have a liability or stake of 10pts and the bank will be ficticious whilst i up my confidence in her again. So selections will follow, game on tonight is watford/qpr, just going to check if thats a selection or not.

Re: Five systems of fortune ok so that game is not a selection for either systems, just for info as this will only be paper testing, the odds i will be using will be the average odds i had for each system, which are... LTD - 1.4 Correct score - 1.575 selections should follow for tomorrows games

Re: Five systems of fortune Hi dan I've just came across your thread and I've got one or two questions if you don't mind answering. With the correct score is it right that you back 1-0 0-1 1-1 2-1 1-2 on each of these matches as singles. Also, I'm not too familiar to laying as I've always been a backer. I'm guessing this is only available on bet exchanging sites like betfair. Thanks, Dean :notworthy

Re: Five systems of fortune hello mate :welcome to PL No the scores i back are 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 2-0, 2-1 and unquoted (which generally mean a team scoring 4 or more) Those 6 bets account for 70-75% of the total scorelines in a lot of leagues. Generally with those 6 bets combined, you get an overall bet on average of 1.575, which is what im using for example sake until i re-gain my confidence again to start backing with real money. as for laying, its simply the opposite of backing, you are the bookie. on exchanges the lay odds are supplied by people wanting to back at that price, so for example if the lay odds were 3.5, someone is asking to have a backing opportunity at those odds. You then accept for examples sake for £10, so your liability is £25. i.e if the bet doesnt win, you get his tenner, if it does win, you lose 25 notes. i worked out the average odds over the time i was doing it was 1.4. So for every £4 i accept a bet on, ill get £4 if it loses, and lose £10 if it wins. hope that makes sense :beer

Re: Five systems of fortune LTD BOLTON :@ -10 BARNSLEY :@ -10 BRENTFORD :@ -10 LEYTON ORIENT :lol +4 STOCKPORT :lol +4 YEOVIL :@ -10 LINCOLN :lol +4 CS SUNDERLAND :lol +5.75 MAN UTD :@ -10 LEICESTER :@ -10 PRESTON :lol +5.75 READING :lol +5.75 CARLISLE :lol +5.75 HUDDERSFIELD :lol +5.75 CHESTERFIELD :lol +5.75 SHREWSBURY :lol +5.75 TORQUAY :lol +5.75 Lay the draw results Total stake = 80 Total profit = -24 Total yield = -30% Correct score results Total stake = 150 Total profit = +23.25 Total yield = 15.5% just one more result to come from LTD, some unfortunate results but then the leagues did pull some surprises this weekend, so confident that will claw back.

Re: Five systems of fortune yeh the lay the draw results will even up by the weekend, im fairly confident of that. As for the west brom game, remember i dont back 1-2 scores, just the ones above so was needin either team to score 4 at that point to make a profit. Still im more than happy with the results on this one so far, i hope it continues :-)

Re: Five systems - now down to 2 - LTD and correct scores. LTD BLACKBURN - :lol +4 BLACKPOOL - postponed SCUNTHORPE - postponed SHEFF WED - :lol +4 TRANMERE - :lol +4 DARLINGTON - postponed Lay the draw results Total stake = 140 Total profit = -14 Total yield = -10% CS MAN CITY - :lol +5.75 NOTT FOREST - :@ -10 CHARLTON - :lol +5.75 COLCHESTER - postponed GILLINGHAM - :@ -10 MK DONS - :@ -10 BURY - postponed ROCHDALE - :lol +5.75 Correct score results Total stake = 220 Total profit = +0.5 Total yield = 0.2% just NEWCASTLE tomorow to come