£2.50 to over £640 in 8 bets......twice???

League1_punter

This is my third (sort of fourth) glory hunt in a short period of time, but don't worry I won't be clogging up all this forum as this will be my last glory hunt for a while. This is a similar glory hunt to wolves27 in the fact that every bet will have odds of evens or over, with the winnings of each bet put on the next. This means that if I were to be successful in the 8 bets i would have at least £640. I won't be laying numerous games like wolves27 though; i will be backing games. I wasn't sure the best way to do this, whether to back 1 single of evens or over, or pick a double which adds up to evens or over....so i decided to do both. I will only be betting on English league football and the Premiership as these are the leagues i know the most about. As a result there may only be one bet a week. Singles Bet#1 - Hull v Birmingham (win at 11/8) - £2.50 Doubles Bet#1 - Newcastle v Plymouth (win at 4/11) & Southampton v Yeovil (win at 6/10) = 1.18/1 - £2.50

• 2 weeks later...