NFL Wk. 3

Guest TazaD

10-10 (-1.92) Horrible week...But everything that could have gone wrong did!! How about Tenn, huh? Have a TD 'stolen' in the end zone for an INT. Go for it on 4th 1 on the 1 and fail....Go for it on 4th and 2 with scores level and thrown an INT!!! Crazy stuff. Balt/Pits chugging along nicely until an explosion in the last. (Not to mention the 1 yard play and INT return for TD's!) Washington have 7 TO's...Allow a fumble return for a TD....miss a FG and still only get beaten by 6!! wtf?? OK, so KC was clearly the wrong team, and the less said about NO/SF the better!! ANYWAY.........This is my strongest bet of the year so far. (Also my biggest). Philli -4 (3 units) CRAZY line, based on Detroit being 2-0...But they have beaten 2 very poor sides, and had to rely on special teams scoring to do it. Their offense has been poor at best (easily outgained in both victories) and defense is thin. This Philli side is definately a SuperBowl contender, and I expect them to easily take care of Detroit. One of the most confident bets I have ever posted. :cheers

Week 3 Yeah totally agree Taza - why is this line so low? - Philly battered the Viks and I'm sure the line on the Viks/Lions wouldn't be this low! - payday on Friday so will have a big bit then! :clap Some low totals this week and really want to go over on them BUT Viks/Bears under 44.5 looks good. Under is 6-1 last 7 meetings Under 7-0 Bears last 7 in a Dome Under 10-4 in bears last 14 Under 4-2 in Viks last 6 Bit worried about this one as surely the Viks will want to come out and batter someone after the low of MNF. Also like the Pack at +6.5 James doubtful for the game - Packers 8-3 ATS in last 11 as 'dog --- also they should be up for it after the horrible Bears loss last week.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.