Austrian Hockey League Thread!!!

Guest chrisz83

Guest chrisz83

So a few seem to be interested.. i think i don't need a thread for every round.. so one for all! Vienna Capitals - EC VSV Today only one game in the League! The others will follow tomorrow. Vienna had a good start with the win over Graz. First period was 0:0. Then Graz scored for 1:0, but then Vienna pumped up their play. End of 2nd Period 1:5!!! But then the weakness of the Defense from the Caps comes to daylight. After 3rd Period it was 5:5. Vienna scored in OT and won 6:5 Goalie Chabot hadn't a good day, the people didn't see that he played in NHL and DEL, he let some easy shot's in. Notable is that Vienna was without 5 players in OT. König and Lakos got an Major Penalty. Tsurenkov, Suorsa, Jäger were out with injury. Villach played against Innsbruck in first round. The lead after 5 min with 1:0 but got the equalizer one minute later. Villach dominated the match but Innsbruck was very efficient. After 2nd Period it was 1:3! Then Villach scored again. But then..Villach was in Powerplay and Unterluggauer from Innsbruck made and rescue shot(sorry don't know the word in english for it) from his defense zone.. and the Goalie of Villach let the puck in. It was a very dumb goal, but Prohaska is known for such things. Hard to say who will win this match, because Villach is a Team with good fighting spirit.. they can really fight for every Puck. Everything is possible, but at the end i see the Capitals in front. Vnuk one of the best players of the first game for Villach is injured. I don't really know if Suorsa, Jäger, Tsurenkov will play for Vienna but i think they will. Otherwise they also can be replaced by other nice players. I go for the Over 5,5 Goals here because both goalies didn't perform well in their first matches.(of course it could be different today). But Prohaska ist known for bad goals..and also Chabot didn't make a secure impression. And Vienna is possible to score nearly evertime. Also Villach will fight hard cause 2 losses at the beginning.. no Villach wouldn't be satisfied with that! Pick: >5.5, Odds: 1.95, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: Expekt

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.