Racing jokes

Kithanga

Time for a laugh - any good racing related jokes out there..... Here's mine. It's the Derby and the hot favourite is cruising along on the bit coming to the furlong pole and looks all over the winner. Just at that moment the jockey gets hit in the face with a pork pie, momentarily stopping his mount and pushing him back into third place. He picks up the reigns and starts to gain ground again when he sees a bottle of wine heading towards him. Swerving to avoid it, he's once again a couple of lengths off the leader. With only half a furlong remaining he gets to work and the animal sprouts wings and is gaining with every stride when a hard boiled egg lands squarely on his forehead. He regains his balance and is a head up with 50 yards to go when he sees a large wicker basket on the turf right in front of him. Swerving to avoid it he loses the race by a short head. 'What the hell went wrong there' says the trainer on his return to unsaddle. 'Well', says the somewhat flustered jock, 'I was cruising at the furlong pole and had the race in the bag, but I was repeatedly hampered inside the final furlong' :lol Over to you guys.......