Best bet of the day 16th Sept

chris34

3.45 Beverley Prescott has point of light looking for a six timer here and looks well placed in a nice little handicap to possibly do just that is a further 8lb higher but when extremely well last time out again and looks on an extreme upward curve and if training on after a few weeks off should piss this with ground perfect. Gonna cover my bet with small stake on rose win who has won 2 on the trot but they have both been on softer ground and but has won on faster ground and round here! 1pt win point of light

Re: Best bet of the day 16th Sept 16:30 Yarmouth 0.5EW Kaloni Maybe I'm a bit desperate now but this trainers stables I love. Small but seems to come with goods. My selection is 33-1 (paddy power) and jumping up from class 4 to a class 1 has a OR of 82 with its highest winning of 76. The reason I am selecting it is because it has the high draw and appears to enjoy the rail and it has a heart of gold if its up there it will stay.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.