Trendsmans One and Only Thread

Trendsman

I requested the other threads get deleted, but was advised by a Moderator that i can start this thread. This will show everything i have been doing in the other threads. I must explain that this is not a thread that will stop and start..this will be the only one i play from now on. What i have done is basically, i have been working on a trend that consists of everything i have been doing on the other threads, this will include the thread i originally posted on my first visit that will show again the trainers and jockeys for courses. I will give an outline what i have been doing in my next post. Please bear with me as i do apologise for all the threads as it can be annoying to keep looking for them with so many on board. This thread will show everything and i believe will be a nice little earner.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Trendsmans One and Only Thread Right here is my trend strategy The trends will consist of as follows... 1). Trainers percentage at courses 2). Jockeys percentage at courses 3). Trainer & Jockey Combination 4). Speed Ratings which will be based on last 8 runs at the distance. 5). The Horse's Best time over the trip 6). The Horse's best handicap mark in an equivalant race. On occasions you will see extra yardage in a race and i will calculate accordingly. Example 0-50yrds = 1.25sec 51-100yrds = 1.75sec 101-150yrds = 2.25sec 151-280yrds = 2.75sec Also i will have to calculate the loosing distance in a race and an example below. Example 7f 32yrds Winning Time : 84.33 1 Brave Prospector 2. 1.5L Lowther 3. 2.75L Bond City The horse i will concentrate on here is the third placed Bond City who finished 4.25L behind the eventual winner.How i will calculate this is by allowing 0.50sec to every one length. This would give me an outcome of. 4.25 x 0.50 = 2.12sec will be added to the winning time which would show 86.55. Now if the next race the horse runs in shows a dead 7f distance you will have to take off the allocated distance time using the yardage chart. so example Example 86.55 - 1.25 = 85.25 This would give me the calculated time that the horse ran over the dead 7f. Now these trends will be allocated for races 5f - 1m either them being Handicaps or Listed to Group races.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.