Grex's HOMES; 558 selections; +5.1% yield

Grex

Re: Grex's HOMES; 246 bets; +14.7% yield Thanks for your comments, Sophocles. I dropped the loss-recovery staking system at the end of the first season.... it wasn't performing as well as a flat 10 unit system. I can't understand your testing statistics for England (EP only?).... "56.4% strike rate on 202 bets with a yield of 4.7%". Even if all the bets were at the top end of the odds range, i.e. 1.80 (which they obviously are not), this would only produce a yield 1.5%. Are you sure about the strike rate? :unsure

Re: Grex's HOMES; 246 bets; +14.7% yield Grex, Premier League only. Used the same data that I used for my PR System. Checked to see the first 6 games and last 6 games were not included. Eyeballed this my choosing 1 team and counting to 6. Over past 5 seasons, there were 206 bets. 116 were profitable (56.3%) and the yield was 4.3% Yeah, found 4 more bets from checking the first 6 games and last 6 games. Found out I had a few more. Perhaps instead of discussing the last 5 seasons we compare the last season 2010-2011? In 2010-2011, 45 bets, 25 right, 56% strike, -5% yld. Hope this helps. Sophocles

Re: Grex's HOMES; 246 bets; +14.7% yield

Perhaps instead of discussing the last 5 seasons we compare the last season 2010-2011? In 2010-2011, 45 bets, 25 right, 56% strike, -5% yld
Wrong..... I don't know where you get your figures from, but the actual statistics for 2010/11 are: Bets 102 Strike rate 67.6% Average odds 1.70 Yield +14.6%

Re: Grex's HOMES; 246 bets; +14.7% yield Hi Grex and Sophocles, I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding between you, and that you are both kinda right! Grex's figures are correct and were all proofed last season...But the figures include the EPL AND Serie A (as per his system rules in post 1). Sophocles is only looking at the figures for the EPL, in which case his figures of 45 bets and 25 winners is about right...I checked using Football Data and made it 26 winners, but it all depends on the cut-off point. The EPL was stilll profitable though, because Grex uses the Bet365 odds to determine whether or not to bet, but he will usually find much better odds available elsewhere.

Re: Grex's HOMES; 246 bets; +14.7% yield Thank you, D&M, for pointing out the error of our ways..... you are 100% correct. I apologise to you and to Sophocles for the misunderstanding. :$ I will produce separate statistics for the EP and IA for 2010/11.... also for the overall performance.

Re: Grex's HOMES; 248 bets; +14.5% yield

Hi' date= Adidanuleasa (can't you guys find simpler names.... say, maximum 2 syllables?) :lol Still 0-1 at HT. I hope your confidence is justified :hope
Just call me Adi (that's my first name). :) I'm still hoping on O3.5 since it's 0-2 now. That would compensate and still bring in some profit. :hope I was curious, do you bet on these 2 systems of yours or do you just do it for the fame? :D

Re: Grex's HOMES; 249 bets; +14.0% yield D&M: Thanks for solving this x-file ;) Grex: No misunderstanding. After all, what's the purpose of a forum if not to discuss the systems and results. Too bad about Villa. I also had it in my system :wall I got City for tonight @ 1.833 (placed the bet yty on Sportingbet), and a few Turkish games.

Re: Grex's HOMES; 249 bets; +14.0% yield Regarding tonight's selection (Everton).... just realised they are a bit of a bogey team. They have been selected 16 times and only managed to win 8 times.... not really good enough at average odds of around 1.70 :unsure

Re: Grex's HOMES; 250 bets; +13.5% yield After a miserable recent performance by the Premiership selections, the good news is there ain't no EP matches this weekend :nana The even better news is that the superbly-performing Serie A is BACK.... certainly one selection, possibly two :ok

Re: Grex's HOMES; 250 bets; +13.5% yield Good decision, Lawalahmed..... the EPL has performed miserably this season and is now well into negative territory. It is only Serie A which has kept the overall performance respectable. So, it's good to see the end of Italy's winter break. However, in a few months the Italian "silly season" will start again, when results start being "unpredictable" ( I have been told off before for using the word "fixed", so I will stick to unpredictable ;))