Grex's HOMES; 558 selections; +5.1% yield

Grex

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites; 209 bets; yield +16% Wow what a fantastically simple but effective system! Has it yielded profit each season you've done it? I see Spain has had a 51% home win season this year. I also see Italy and England have only had a 47%. A profitable season though?

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites; 209 bets; yield +16% Thanks, Hashcakes..... yes, very simple and, for the two seasons I have run it, consistently profitable (see Post 678). I don't think the overall home-win percentage has any impact.... what is more important is the odds range of 1.45 to 1.80. As I have said before, there is absolutely no logic to this, but it has worked well so far ;)

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites; 209 bets; yield +16% yes, I am afraid Blackburn kept up their 100% away losing record in the system. :\ I'll keep my fingers crossed that they don't qualify as an away selection again this season. :hope

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites; 209 bets; yield +16% They're doing it deliberately, I'm sure ....... Bet365 has no less than three home odds of 1.44 for this weekend (i.e. just below the minimum selection criteria of 1.45). Obviously Bet365 is monitoring this system :lol

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites; 209 bets; yield +16% Thanks, Rick. The system is very simple.... select the home teams from the English Premier and Italian Serie A that have odds of between 1.45 and 1.80 on Bet365... find the highest odds available from main-stream bookies and.... hey presto :ok

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites; 209 bets; yield +16% Hello, Newbie here, Have enjoyed looking at this system, and just have a couple of questions, I understand your selections are home teams, with odds of 1.45-1.80, but what selection criteria do you look at, I saw you mentioned football-data.co.uk, what sort of info do you use from here...recent form, home records, head-to-head, goals scored/conceded ...? Intriged to know, also apologies if you have already stated this. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites; 209 bets; yield +16%

Perhaps there will now be a "gentleman's agreement" for a draw next weekend..... I think a point would suit Blackburn.... and a point would confirm United as Champions ;)
Hehe. Seems like there was indeed some sort of an agreement, especially in the last 10 minutes. ;) Relegation battle down to the last day. :(

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites; 209 bets; yield +16% Hi Grex, good timing with stopping the system, maybe should change to a laying system for the last few weeks. ;) Good to see the other thread did well also especially the over 3.5. The one thing I admire the most is your discipline. Have you any tips on this. Do you cover any markets in the English off season or take a well deserved rest, thanks jimjohn.

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites; 209 bets; yield +16% Afternoon Mr G. Thanks for the banter this season, plenty more next season. Don`t forget the tide is a turning in Manc,things can only get better for the blue half,more super signings stronger and tighter squad,no super injunctions(sorry)! Anyway super system Mr G see you next season. Have a good summer matey........after Saturday!!! :clap:clap:clap

Afternoon Mr G. Thanks for the banter this season' date=' plenty more next season. Don`t forget the tide is a turning in Manc,things can only get better for the blue half,more super signings stronger and tighter squad,no super injunctions(sorry)! Anyway super system Mr G see you next season. Have a good summer matey........after Saturday!!! :clap:clap:clap[/quote'] Agreed, Bluemanc.... let's hope Man City can provide some genuine competition for United next season.... to be honest, it's getting a bit boring to walk away with all the trophies, season after season (apart from the Mickey Mouse Cup, of course :tongue2). The ultimate test is on Saturday against the undisputed best club team in the World..... logic says a Barca win, but the heart (if it is still functioning come Saturday) says a United win.... on penalties... again (sorry, John Terry and all Chelsea supporters ;)). BTW, will you stop referring to the "blue half" of Manchester..... its more like 35% :tongue2 Thanks, JTW...... it is always good to see you on this thread.... and thanks again for all your support during the Oscars competition :ok

The ultimate test is on Saturday against the undisputed best club team in the World..... logic says a Barca win' date= but the heart (if it is still functioning come Saturday) says a United win....
Logic won the day :cry..... congratulations to Barca :clap

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites; 210 bets; yield +16% Hi Grex, looking forward to following your systems fortunes this season. Gonna get on a few myself at some point. ;)

hi grex, what is the criteria for selection?
ronnie, have a read of the first post of this thread, its all explained there :D

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites; 210 bets; yield +16% i kept an eye on this last year for a while, obviously its doing superbly, happy days, i think its been discussed somewhere on the thread but i cant find it, but has anyone looked at doing multiples on grex's picks, and what would be the best way of doing these?

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites; 210 bets; yield +16% The 1st post said odds of 1.20 to 1.60, then a few post later it change to 1.45 to 1.80. So there might be some other changes further down the thread, but I don't want to read 37 pages.

Hi Grex, looking forward to following your systems fortunes this season. Gonna get on a few myself at some point. ;) ronnie, have a read of the first post of this thread, its all explained there :D