** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Grex's HOMES; 558 selections; +5.1% yield

Grex

Re: Grex's HOMES; 267 bets; +14.9% yield

Hi, Maltstar...... no, this is not a “get rich quick” system. If you want to follow one of those, you will have to go to the Glory Hunters forum (₤10 to ₤10,000 in 2 weeks etc.) :loon They say that 97% of punters lose in the long-term. If you had followed this system from the start, you would definitely be in the elite 3% group of winners. As you can see from the graph below, there are losing streaks.... but it is unlikely to be bank-breaking. I do not understand your proposed staking system... “about 10 times my betting stake for 1 match”. This system was based on flat stakes of 10% of the original bank. How much you stake is your decision. For next weekend there will probably be 3 selections, so I should adjust your stake per match according to your theoretical starting bank Good luck if you decide to take the plunge ;) qyem_b6b_ucn57.png
I'm following you for quite some time now, IMHO you have the best systems in the forums, but you have to admit... You took the graph idea (and format) from my thread, no ??? ... :lol:lol:lol ... lol

Thanks for the kind words' date= Iparout..... to be honest, I never saw the graph on your thread, until you mentioned it. Sorry if I have offended ;)
lol... I was just kidding there Grex... May you (we) always prosper, coming up with such successful systems as the couple ones you've posted here... :ok

Re: Grex's HOMES; 267 bets; +14.9% yield The odds on Napoli are dropping like a stone. Opening odds on Bet365 were 2.00 - now they are down to 1.83.... presumably a reflection of the heavy money going on them after their excellent performance last night in the CL. If the odds keep dropping at this rate they will become a selection by the weekend. I will try to update.... but probably not until Saturday.

Napoli's odds have dropped to 1.80' date=' which would make it eligible to this system[/quote'] Too late..... the normal "cut-off" is at least 24 hours before KO :\ A rare occasion when Serie let us down.... so a losing weekend...... rqe2_b84_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's HOMES; 270 bets; +14.3% yield

Not great days for the system but there's always next weekend :) I wonder what the record of the system is like for games after internationals?
It was only one bad weekend ;)..... as for the "internationals-effect", I don't know. The dates of internationals are not built in to my system. I suppose it could be argued that strong home favourites (i.e. 1.45 - 1.80 odds) are more likely to have had players involved in international matches, but I don't think it will make a lot of difference.

Re: Grex's HOMES; 275 bets; +14.0% yield

Thanks. Have you considered DNB doubles?
To be honest, I haven't..... and there is no way to back-test DNBs, unless you know where I can get hold of some historical odds data

Too late..... the normal "cut-off" is at least 24 hours before KO :\ A rare occasion when Serie let us down.... so a losing weekend...... rqe2_b84_ucn57.png
Hi,Grex. I'm following you with interesting for a long time. Thank you for your good work on this and the Overs'. Recently, i got some ideas about building systems with the history results and odds, just like this thread. i am using Bet365 too. but this is one question making me confused. as we known, the data from football-data.co.uk is static, but the real odds on going always change. sometimes changes too much and makes it out of scenario,for example in your system, just like the home's win drop from 1.50 to 1.43, or something like incresing from 1.75 to 1.82. Do you have any idea for solving this problem? or do you know when do the football-data.co.uk to get the odds? could it be the first odds to release?

Re: Grex's HOMES; 275 bets; +14.0% yield Football-data publishes the weekend's odds at about 17:00 (UK time) on Friday. So I assume it reflects the odds sometime on Friday afternoon. If you develop a system based on football-data historical odds, then you have to base your predictions on Friday afternoon's odds. :ok

Re: Grex's HOMES; 275 bets; +14.0% yield i think i find the answer finally, as it said in football-data.co.uk: Please note that the odds are collected for the downloadable weekend fixtures on Fridays afternoons not later than 17:00 Britsh Standard Time. Odds for midweek fixtures are collected Tuesdays not later than 15:00 British Standard Time. thanks to the good work!