Baseball World Series

Guest abookiesworstnightmare

Guest abookiesworstnightmare

Anyone gonna be betting on this? i already have boston at 8/1 from 6 weeks ago not for much and i was thinking of just leaving it, but then when i see you can get 6/4! on st louis winning the series i'm thinking i'm gonna be shifting all of it to the st louis side. i think 6/4 is WAY to high if you think before the playoffs started st louis were the favorite for the series! they beat LA 3-1 and then win game 7 last night against a HOT stros team. Bostons pitching staff is not looking to hot now and st louis's offense didn't really have much of a problem against houstons better pitching staff. Schilling is looking dodgy, if he pitches imo the series will be 50/50 if he doesn't st louis should be 4/6 imo. any opinions? :)

Re: Baseball World Series I too think 6/4 is way way way too big - can't understand why the most powerful team in baseball is that price to beat a team who should have been out. Yes, Boston have massive momentum now, but STL are the better team. Normally this would be no bet as it's difficult to pick a winner really, but the 6/4 could prove too tempting :eek