Possible large overlay - 9 minutes

GaF

Re: Possible large overlay - 9 minutes It's actually for tonights game :loon Was just looking - starts in 90 minutes and there's still a lot of play :unsure I suppose it will be finished before the 18k starts :unsure I'm 2nd of 14 having doubled up :)

Re: Possible large overlay - 9 minutes

No need to mess around with the sats anymore!
Actually, I disagree - one result doesnt mean I'm profitable at these games. The overlay in the $100 game is now less than 10%. The overlay in the sats looks to be greater, so probably makes the difference between positive ev and negative ev for me. Just because I've won some money, doesn't mean I want to lose some money :tongue2

Re: Possible large overlay - 9 minutes Just entered this sat which looks to be good value, despite being a rebuy. 7x$55 seats gtd, just 31 entries - unless players go absolutely mad with rebuys, will be good value added. Definitely seem to be a lot of good value added sats on Betfair :ok (though the rebuy turbos are a pain :wall :wall :wall Just realised too why the number of rebuys is non zero before the start - you can buy your first rebuy before sitting at the table :loon f_3b8fhgk8ktfm_8763a42.gif

Re: Possible large overlay - 9 minutes

Ugh .... horrible horrible tournaments - I see what TQM was on about now!! I couldn't play too many of them' date=' no matter how much added value there is!![/quote'] I take it you didn't get a seat? I just watched the daily bullet, now thats a mad tournament with 1k starting chips, 2 min blinds and unlimited re-buys. There were 11 entrants for 5 seats and I think there were only 11 rebuys. It got to stage 10 and the blinds were 300/600 50 ante and folk were rebuying for 1k chips, which wouldn't even see them through the blinds!