Betfair Bonus

avongirl

Posting this in here as it's relevant to our promo (though should really be in Chat). Got an email today about earning a bonus. There's a choice of points per $ to earn depending on what maximum I choose. Points earned from 1st Sept count. I have a link to click to opt in to the one I want, which I haven't done yet. Anyway, logged into my account to check my points, and found I'd been paid £6.06 on Weds ($10 I think). I guess I need to email them, but wondering did anyone else get a bonus? I'm not sure if they've assumed the option I want, or if somehow I've earned bonus I didn't know about. (I have just over 400 pts from 2 weeks).

Re: Betfair Bonus 440x110_bonus_uk.jpg Boost your bankroll this September by up to $2,000 only with Betfair poker We have a range of bonuses to choose from to suit all players at all levels - with no deposit required. To take advantage of this fantastic offer all you need to do is select which bonus you want to aim for and then start earning Betfair poker points to clear your bonus. To give you a helping hand; you have already been earning qualifying points since September 1st! So what are you waiting for? Get earning now to clear that cash! *Offer not open to players currently clearing a sign up bonus. 24_cash_bonus_uk.jpg

100_cashbonus_uk.jpg

500_cashbonus_uk.jpg

1000_cashbonus_uk.jpg

2000_cashbonus_uk.jpg