Betfair Challenge - Schedule w/c 15/09/09 - 21/09/09

GaF

I have requested the following schedule (very similar - only change is the Thursday and Friday games are both an hour earlier, in line with my policy of varying the start time of these games to give as many an opportunity to play as possible). Nothing has been confirmed yet, so this schedule is not guaranteed. I have also requested that games show up in the lobby 24 hours prior to the start rather than 2 hours, which should increase visibility for us and avoid any late surprises :ok

Tuesday 15th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Wednesday 16th September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Thursday 17th September: 19:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c Friday 18th September: 19:30 Heads Up NLHE Freezeout MTT - $5+50c Saturday 19th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Sunday 20th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Monday 21st September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Schedule w/c 15/09/09 - 21/09/09 With regards to Fridays game - I'm afraid I've no idea whether we'll have our HU Freezeout MTT or not :unsure I've not had any replies from Betfair, so I'm not confident (but hope to be surprised) - we'll have to see how it goes and look to respond with an alternative if we need to (any suggestions for a game other than the turbo would be appreciated ;) - Should be nothing before 19:30, the scheduled start time for the HU, and preferably not before 8pm to give teams time to adjust)

Re: Betfair Challenge - Schedule w/c 15/09/09 - 21/09/09

With regards to Fridays game - I'm afraid I've no idea whether we'll have our HU Freezeout MTT or not :unsure I've not had any replies from Betfair' date=' so I'm not confident (but hope to be surprised) - we'll have to see how it goes and look to respond with an alternative if we need to (any suggestions for a game other than the turbo would be appreciated ;) - Should be nothing before 19:30, the scheduled start time for the HU, and preferably not before 8pm to give teams time to adjust)[/quote'] 1 Hour 50 mins till we hoped it started and no sign of it - so not looking hopeful. Any suggestions for alternatives, other than the Turbo game we've used the last 2 weeks appreciated! (If no suggestions are made, dont complain if it is the Turbo game again ;) ) I'll try and suggest the alternative by 18:30 (definitely not to start before 19:30)

Re: Betfair Challenge - Schedule w/c 15/09/09 - 21/09/09 I'll put a poll up (in a new thread), and we'll go with the majority :ok I'd quite like the 3k gtd - just not sure whether it should be a last minute choice :unsure It wont affect the overall $300 budget - just means the buy in for the last 2 games will need to be slightly lower.....