My PSOP Festival

billy the punter

Great festival going on at The International at the moment (Paradise Series Of Poker). However a frustrating time for me personally, I feel I'm playing as well as I've ever done but failed to get the breaks at the pivotal time, I say breaks, it's more a case of failing to get an 80%'er home in front! Played pretty much every event so far... Thursday 27th £100 1 Rebuy NLHE (10 paid) - finished 15th Friday 28th £50 Rebuy PLO (6 paid) - finished 7th Saturday 29th £300 F/O NLHE - got it all in miles clear but went out to runner runner early on day one. Monday 31st £100 F/O NLHE (10 paid) - finished 5th (£729) Thursday 3rd £100 1 rebuy NLHE (10 paid) - finished in the 30's Friday 4th £300 Double Chance PLO (7 paid) - finished 9th £50 Rebuy satellite to £1000 main event (5 paid) - finished 7th I lost a race with the satellite and on Thursday but all other knock-outs were due to a 20%'er (or much less!) hitting. The PLO's were most frustrating, I had 25% of the total chips with 11 left tonight. What do you do with a spell like this? I suppose it can only be a case of continuing along the same lines and hopefully the beats will stop? It's the main event tomorrow but I think I'll sit it out and wait for the HORSE on Monday. :sad