TTP Greyhound Tissue Hove Sun Sept 6th

No strong selections for Sunday but one or two interesting runners which will be mentioned after each race in the usual way. I very nearly put 3 selections up as strong bets on Friday but decided in the end that there were none! All I will say is they were in the early part of the meeting which looked as if it had been written after the results were known.All I can do is price up the card as best as I can and put my comments alongside after studying prevoius races and deciding how the race will be run. I have watched the 17.07 race from Wednesday several times and I am still convinced that Tidy Jules has come off with a slight shoulder problem after stumbling at the the second bend and dipping sharply.Well he is back on the card and runs at this meeting. TTP Tissue Hove Sunday Sept 6th 11.28 5/1 5/2 3/1 4/1 5/1 4/1 The opener looks too easy but I cannot see anything other than Trap 3 Harrys Surprise leading and Trap 2 Harts Hill Perch possibly catching hm.Trap 2 is likely to be well supported yet again but finds plenty of trouble and has only won 3 from 18 starts and one of those was at Even Money 2 runs ago in a grade lower than this A7. Trap 6 Atomic Smudge will be all the better for Wednesday's comeback spin and she should be prominent out wide and may have enough in the tank to keep 3rd spot. 11.43 7/2 9/2 4/1 3/1 4/1 7/2 Trap 4 Parkwest Beauty was very impressive when opening her account on Wednesday with an all the way victory and this January 08 pup could easily follow up despite being upgraded.Trap 3 Viewpark Jinky is likely to dispute the early running but Trap 4 Parkwest Beauty is capable of further improvement and she gets the vote.Trap 1 Physco Jay Tee can make good use of her rails slot and will be running on strongly. 11.58 7/2 4/1 5/1 11/4 7/2 7/2 Trap 1 Shelbourne Silk should have about 6 feet of track to herself as the Trap 2 runner On The State heads out towards the middle when leaving the traps .There could be a bit of bumping early doors and Shandon Max may not be able to get clear which he would need to do.Trap 6 Pretty Rhythm is in decent form at present and should get a run out wide and is taken catch the trouble avoider Shelbourne Silk from Trap 1. 12.13 9/4 9/2 11/4 4/1 5/1 5/1 Trap 4 Jamaican Firefly looks set to go well clear early but Trap 1 Big Cheese is the one that will be ideally positioned to catch him after the 4th bend.Trap 1 Big Cheese will be having his 5th race and has shown enough to suggest that he is more than capable of picking up an A8 event.Trap 3 Pretty Gina will yet again but well supported but has been beaten in her last 6 races at 9/4 or lower and she does seem to know how to find trouble.Another race that is easy to read and the crystal ball says it ends 1-4-3. 12.27 7/2 7/2 3/1 7/2 5/1 5/1 Trap 1 Tragumna Rebel is a regular paticipant in top grade sprint races and is set to go well clear on the rails and will take some catching.Trap 4 Cushie San can win the midfield battle for early supremacy and is likely to go round the first bend in second place behind the Trap 1 runner and these two could go clear.Trap 6 Comeonuspurs will be running on out wide and should grab third spot but these A3's are slightly beyond this veteran nowadays. 12.42 9/4 9/2 9/2 6/1 7/2 7/2 The youngster in Trap 1 Raithby Rocket has already gained 2 wins from 4 starts and will no doubt win many more races with his early speed.Ideally drawn again in the red jacket Raithby Rocket will be a fairly warm order to make it 3 wins from 5 starts in all the way style.Trap 3 Farmers Mate should not be too far off the pace and can be the nearest challenger. 12.58 3/1 6/1 3/1 4/1 9/2 3/1 An interesting youngster in this A11 grade race is Trap 3 Tidy O'Hara.She should have every chance of going clear but may get caught by the strong running Disguised Choice from Trap 6. Trap 1 Westfarm Julie looks another that is assured of a clear run along the inside and these seem the obvious candidates in a weakish A11. 13.12 7/2 3/1 4/1 4/1 9/2 7/2 A decent A2 and several with chances.Trap 4 Baby Ruby looks the probable leader but I am expecting another good performance from the Trap 6 runner Big Masambula who is at the top of his form and can grab gold on the run in. 13.27 7/2 4/1 4/1 3/1 7/2 5/1 I am not sure why they have put Downdaniel Earl in Trap 4 as he will be heading for the rails at the earliest opportunity.The race line up appears to have given a decent chance to Trap 5 Shes Bambi to go clear and hold off the giant black of Trap 4 Downdaniel Earl who will find trouble but still get involved in the finish and the Trap 1 runner Droopys Whisper. 13.44 4/1 4/1 5/2 3/1 5/1 5/1 Here we go then ! I am amazed that Trap 3 Tidy Jules is running as I am convinced he is feeling a shoulder muscle and I would certainly not run a puppy of mine 4 days after he had stumbled and jarred himself.He will almost certainly start a warm order again but could get be led by the Trap 2 runner Sheer Indulgance in the early stages which would probably put an end to any thoughts of Trap 3 winning.It is a very weak looking A10 and the only call with any confidence is that Trap 4 Rockburst Gemini will be involved in the finish but she is not one to trust 100%. I will certainly be looking at this race a few times when I get the DVD download. 13.58 7/2 9/2 7/2 3/1 4/1 4/1 Trap 4 Tidy Clover will be all the better for her first run back after her seasonal rest (May 31st) and she is blessed with tremendous early speed.Trap 1 Finlays Meadows is another with decent early and he can lead on the rails and dispute down the far side with Trap 4 Tidy Clover.Trap 2 Hoffmans Jet could find a clear passage is taken to be challenging close home with Traps 4 and 1. 14.12 7/2 7/2 5/1 7/2 7/2 7/2 A nice easy 7/2 the field to finish with.Trap 4 Catalanza is certain to go clear early and she did manage to hold on 3 runs ago to score a well deserved victory having led for 4 bends at least on almost every race she has been in.There should be at least one capable of catching here and Trap 2 Spoil Me should be handily placed around the first two bends but both may well get caught by the very fast finishing Trap 5 Good Lark who failed by a neck to catch Trap 2 Spoil Me when they met last time out.Don't be too alarmed if you cannot see Trap 5 in the picture down the far side,she will appear in view approaching the third bend then hold on tight!