Brighton 2nd Sept

chris34

Re: Bath 2nd Sept Bath = Brighton :lol 3.00 - Berbice E/W Guna take a punt with this one who can hopefully improve on recent efforts. This is the trainers only runner here today, a place where he doesnt send many, with Pat Dobbs on board who faired quite well with this horse lto. Came a promising 6th lto staying on well and now has the extra yardage and lesser company to win. Is down to a nice mark after once being rated 107 and can go on the firmer ground. Quite a few dangers out there, is currently 6/1 but i reckon that may drift. 3.30 - Scruffy Skip E/W Is worth going against the favourite here imo so at 10/1 Scruffy Skip has a fair shout. Looking at this years efforts, 3 of his better efforts have came here at Brighton, at this trip and on this going. Finishing 2nd to Namu, and two other times coming 5th staying on strongly. Apart from those 3 efforts, very little has been shown. 2 of those efforts were in handicaps, now with weaker selling company. 5.00 - Manchestermaverick E/W, Solo River E/W Pretty competitive race here so i'm siding with 2 horses here, would normally go win but on poor form so will go e/w. Manchestermaverick won here lto in impressive fashion, making all and winning comfortably. Is slightly up in trip but dont think that will be to bigger problem, is still off the same mark and in better company. Thing that impressed me lto was the ride Travis Block gave him so this apprentice jockey has got a lot to live up to. Solo River is down in trip, and i'm slightly concerned if this will be to sharp for her. Is on pretty good form of late at slightly longer trip, winning at Leicester back in June and with a number of top 4 finishes. Is back down to her last winning mark so could go close

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.