** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Betfair Challenge - Team Ace of Clubs

msaban

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Ace of Clubs Out in 24th :sad, sorry guys. I was completely card dead from the outset, I saw a giant 7% of flops (most of them were from BB:$). Got Aces once and everyone folded to my raise, other than that not a nelly. Final hand I tried to be clever with 45o from BB, flop comes 678. I check to induce a bet, and no-one plays ball. Turn comes 5. I pull the trigger and hope the other three guys aren't holding a nine. They were.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Ace of Clubs

Out in 24th :sad, sorry guys. I was completely card dead from the outset, I saw a giant 7% of flops (most of them were from BB:$). Got Aces once and everyone folded to my raise, other than that not a nelly. Final hand I tried to be clever with 45o from BB, flop comes 678. I check to induce a bet, and no-one plays ball. Turn comes 5. I pull the trigger and hope the other three guys aren't holding a nine. They were.
Nevermind Steve - no time to look back, only forwards - we'll throw you into the lions den again tomorrow if you will :lol :ok

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Ace of Clubs well played all for ace of clubs,welldone to mike getting result in the ohmaha event,and all other giving 100% in there games aswell.:nana lets hope the results keep coming and we can make a challenge in the last week, enjoyed playing against the other plers on sun loved the challenge they gave in that game,:cow

Out in 24th :sad, sorry guys. I was completely card dead from the outset, I saw a giant 7% of flops (most of them were from BB:$). Got Aces once and everyone folded to my raise, other than that not a nelly. Final hand I tried to be clever with 45o from BB, flop comes 678. I check to induce a bet, and no-one plays ball. Turn comes 5. I pull the trigger and hope the other three guys aren't holding a nine. They were.
unlucky hornet nothing wrong wi way you played the hand i would have done same,somtimes just need a bit of luck on your side, gl in your next game

Well played last night gizagu :ok The sunday night games will be pretty important to the overall result by the looks of it!
thankyou gaf certainly looks like it. all depends on the no of enteries in the other lower tourneys and how many pls make the results.could also become a factor. and welldone to all the others who made points in the sun game

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Ace of Clubs This is not my week. Got my stack up to 2200. Kings in late position, raise the 10/20 limper to 90, and get three callers. T64 (2 hearts) flop first one checks, and the other bets the pot(290). I re-raise to 900 and he calls. Turn comes a 9 and he goes all in:unsure. I figure AT or JT are likely, poss a flush draw and hope he didnt hit a set. Or have T9o:cry.

This is not my week. Got my stack up to 2200. Kings in late position' date=' raise the 10/20 limper to 90, and get three callers. T64 (2 hearts) flop first one checks, and the other bets the pot(290). I re-raise to 900 and he calls. Turn comes a 9 and he goes all in:unsure. I figure AT or JT are likely, poss a flush draw and hope he didnt hit a set. Or have T9o:cry.[/quote'] :lol thats Betfairs level of Player 4* BB call OOP with T9o - You got everything you wanted except the right result.