All Weather Hound Winter 09/10 End of season (Finished in loss :()

As sad as it is winter racing is upon us and the all weather season kicks off in earnest this week with the return of evening meetings and some day time meetings two! I personally enjoy the AW as I enjoy watching the jumps but struggle with bets so therefore stick to AW for my punts, I will analyse each track as the weeks go on and up date stats etc. in this post, I will try and do a write up for each race and then do a conclusion for each race, Well hope so anyway!!! Good luck to everyone else! Kempton: Is the only right handed course, uses polytrack surface similar to those at Lingfield, Wolverhampton & Great Leighs but tends to run slightly slower than those. Tends to favour front runners at times and may be something to watch for over the winter to see if this is still the trend. Higher drawn horses do well round here being on the inside. As far as trainers and jockeys go to follow round here, GoDolphin seem to do well round here with their horses recently and Hughes also tends to do well round here recently but has vowed not to race on AW during winter Lingfield: Southwell: Wolverhampton: Will currently not follow Dundalk but may consider at a latter point, also Great Leighs may come into affect should a miracle happen which I hope it does! Total staked: 76.1pts Total Returned: 79.64pts Profit/Loss: +3.54pts

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.