How do you beat fish like this?

GaF

I just cannot get inside their heads - some of the play out there is just so dumb and I cant work it out!! DoN 6 seat - top 3 paid! http://www.holdemmanager.net NL Holdem $200(BB) Betfair Game#568968044 koullaras ($2,140) Telepe ($1,120) jimmy2shu ($1,170) Geordigaz ($1,570) koullaras posts (SB) $100 Telepe posts (BB) $200 Dealt to Telepe :Ad: :Jc: fold, Geordigaz raises to $525 fold, fold Geordigaz shows :2d: :7s: Geordigaz wins $500

Re: How do you beat fish like this? Looks like "favourite hand syndrome". It does demonstrate the old cliche "You're never that far behind". Worth remembering when you're sat with six BB left and wondering whether to shove with Q,4.

Re: How do you beat fish like this?

I just cannot get inside their heads - some of the play out there is just so dumb and I cant work it out!! DoN 6 seat - top 3 paid! http://www.holdemmanager.net NL Holdem $200(BB) Betfair Game#568968044 koullaras ($2,140) Telepe ($1,120) jimmy2shu ($1,170) Geordigaz ($1,570) koullaras posts (SB) $100 Telepe posts (BB) $200 Dealt to Telepe :Ad: :Jc: fold, Geordigaz raises to $525 fold, fold Geordigaz shows :2d: :7s: Geordigaz wins $500
Shocking play, how can this Telepe not shove here? Very meek play I agree. ;)

Re: How do you beat fish like this?

Shocking play, how can this Telepe not shove here? Very meek play I agree. ;)
Brilliant read GaF, obvious you were dominated with such a small raise. Gaz you've gotta learn to play your premium hands stronger, might stop hearing all your bad beat stories if you do.