£20 Bank Builder | *144 bets then BUST!!!!*

Sheerluck Holmes

This is a bit of fun that will (hopefully) last until June next year, where I will start with £20 and withdraw (hopefully) £1000 (as if!) to use for my wedding, which wil make the mrs happy and enable me to get very, very drunk!!! Basically using low odds to slowly and steadily build the bank! 400 or so bets will see it around the £1000 mark and this is the ultimate aim!!! No doubt if I ever anywhere near that I will bottle it and withdraw, but we'll see! Anyway, the first step ..... !!!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £20 Bank Builder Good Luck on it mate.I have same bitter-sweet problem as you have.I should make some wedding money before she kicks my ass and pisses on me.But i dont have time to June like you have.Anyway i am around here.I hope it will work! I am in that Bank Builder mate :ok Good Luck to both of us (on bets and on defending flying kicks from hidden monsters in beauties) :loon:loon:loon :hope:hope:hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.