Best bet of the day 20th Aug

7.30 epsom Green agenda showed a return to form last time out when showing a great turn of foot to just miss out , is raised 2lb for that effort but is now stepped up in trip which on the back of previous performance should be ideal! 0.5pt e/w green agenda

Re: Best bet of the day 20th Aug 4.40 York City Dancer is better than her bare form suggests as she has often been drawn poorly, such as at Chester and Pontefract in her last two starts. I remember watching her make her UK debut at Musselburgh in May and I thought she ran a blinder behind Spin Cycle and Cheveton, with Hamish McGonagall (who came close to winning earlier in the Ebor meeting) back in fourth. That run came off a mark of 95 and she remains on that mark to this day, seven runs later. However, she has been mixing handicaps with runs in several listed races, and for that reason I think she deserves more attention. She threw away a race at Chester in May in the stalls but ran on well nonetheless, and as that run came in a handicap I think she can operate off this sort of mark. If this turns into a pacey affair then she would also be comfortable coming off the pace late. 0.5 pt EW

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.