** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

chat bans does anyone really care?

wurzel133

Re: chat bans does anyone really care?

whats a chat ban i turn all off when i sit down at a table so i can' date='t read or send a comment[/quote'] I like to keep it open, particularly when playing freerolls as some of the chat is funny. This last night was very strange but very funny. Basically we had someone "agentwood" at the table who was raising between 10 and 20 x BB just about every hand regardless of poisition and one player "olekander" took exception to this and started abusing him etc..... Then when "agentwood" beats "olekander" in a hand. (Pretty sure he sucked out), the funniest thing happened. Dealer: agentwood, it's your turn. You have 14 seconds to act agentwood: olekander, stop telling others how to play Dealer: Game #31778404642: agentwood wins pot (50) Olekander: im sorry Olekander: but if you think you're "playing" Olekander: then you obviously at the wrong game riverratsam [observer]: no chat on our table agentwood: o i didnt realise there was a set way to play NO LIMIT holdem Dealer: Game #31778421247: Ranny99 wins pot (140) Olekander: lol Olekander: obnoxious **** agentwood: your the one trying to tell people how to play Dealer: agentwood, it's your turn. You have 14 seconds to act Olekander: youre playing like a loonatic riverratsam [observer]: A2??? Dealer: agentwood has high card Ace Dealer: ruleb1979 has three of a kind, Jacks Dealer: Game #31778445060: ruleb1979 wins pot (3,910) with three of a kind, Jacks Olekander: and thats what happens Dealer: blackcat501, it's your turn. You have 14 seconds to act agentwood: and? im playing how i want to play...whats it got to do with you? Olekander: nvm you obviously lied about about your age to play riverratsam [observer]: its a freeroll first hours always bings riverratsam [observer]: bingo Dealer: agentwood has two pair, Queens and Nines Dealer: Olekander has a pair of Fives Dealer: Game #31778471122: agentwood wins pot (1,110) with two pair, Queens and Nines Olekander: see Q9? Administrator: $55 rebuy NLHE tourney w/ $35,000 guaranteed begins in 5 minutes. Register now @ T187197256 under the Tourney/All tab. Olekander: thats why I have a problem Olekander: you need to l2p Dealer: ruleb1979, it's your turn. You have 14 seconds to act Dealer: agentwood, it's your turn. You have 14 seconds to act Olekander: your chat is blocked :lol:lol:lol