The Mirror - PokerStars Poker League

shane837

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Mirror - PokerStars Poker League Another one of those not great but not bad nights again, I managed to cash in both the championship and premiership league tournies today. 44th out of 587 in championship and 7th out of 135 in premiership, a slight improvement on last time. Woodie - your screen name woodiejr (14th in championship tonight)?

Re: The Mirror - PokerStars Poker League Yeah out in 14th I got a littly tired in the end and started to donk my chips off with stupid cbets when 98% of the table were just check raising. Standard throughout tournie was awful. I think I counted 4 times I had massive stack only to get sucked out on and then rebuild it quickly. lol will play next week too. Still don't know how points are paid out..?

Re: The Mirror - PokerStars Poker League Points Each Mirror Poker League tournament will award points as follows, regardless of which division you are playing in. The higher up you finish, the more points you’ll get - and you even get one point just for taking part.

PlacePoints
1st20
2nd18
3rd16
4th15
5th14
6th13
7th12
8th11
9th10
any money 5points taking part 1point

Re: The Mirror - PokerStars Poker League I don't think they reset the points as the pokerstars website states "The aim is to score as many points as you can over the season, and climb to the top of the league table." this matches the fact that these poker league games run in parallel to the english premiership/championship seasons. However, I think you they might as well reset them as I can't see any mention of a prize for the overall league winners. I think they will have an overall league table and a monthly table for each league... I guess the top 10 or 20 each month will stop playing these games as they don't really have anything to play for thereafter until the May final.

Re: The Mirror - PokerStars Poker League Doh definitely a bad night, out on 10th/89 in the premiership, bubbled it for the final table. Hopefully I have climbed the table a little. Mr Bump will most likely win this month's premiership league unless someone else pulls off a 2 final table finishes between now and the following Friday.

Re: The Mirror - PokerStars Poker League I am a bit annoyed. I won the Friday Premier League one last friday and I think I did OK the Friday before. I am not on the league table at all and according to the points for places listed at the top of this thread I should be. Do you think I can't take part in the promotion if I was already a member of PokerStars beforehand? If so why did a big thing pop up to tell me about it when I logged onto PokerStars a month or so ago? Grrrrrr!

Re: The Mirror - PokerStars Poker League AvonGirl - I did send an email about the points a week ago. They forwarded it onto the appropriate department... I have yet to hear back. Quite annoyed. I suspect the time commitment in running it by the newspaper staff is minimal, reminds me of the Sun / News of the world poker league a year and a half back.

Re: The Mirror - PokerStars Poker League

I can't see anything on the Mirror link that says you need to have downloaded via their affiliate link. There doesn't seem to be any special T&Cs anywhere. Might be worth you sending an email to query.
i recognise a couple of names on the leader board and am pretty sure they would have pokerstars already downloaded before this promo morsl for deffo

Re: The Mirror - PokerStars Poker League right i emailed stars to ask this is what i got back Hello Shane, Thank you for your email. I am sorry that the webpage has not been updated yet, but I can assure you that all players are eligible for this league not only those who downloaded the client from the Mirror page. Hopefully the webpage will be updated soon, but I cannot give you a time estimate on that. Good luck at the tables and if there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Zandi D PokerStars Support Team