The Mirror - PokerStars Poker League

shane837

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: the mirror poker league Nice spot Shane :ok At Pokerstars - they really seem to be targeting the UK at the moment (whereas a few years ago they were ignoring us).....

Welcome to The Mirror Poker League Ever wanted to try your hand at Poker? Well now you can with the Mirror Poker League. With Tournaments taking place every Tuesday and Friday night at 8pm, you'll be able to learn the game, double your money with your first deposit*, win cash every week, become featured player of the month and play your way to the grand finale to win a trip for 2 to South Africa, home of the 2010 World Cup. More chances to win! With each tournament there's a chance to win cash and work your way up the Poker League table. We'll be featuring top players every month and running various fun tournaments and videos to help you improve your game. Win a trip for 2 to South Africa! There's a chance to win a seat to the grand final every month - simply be one of the top 10 players of the Championship Division or one of the top 20 players in the Premier Division and you'll get a seat straight to the final. So if you're new to poker you've got plenty of time to brush up on your game and still be in a chance to win the ultimate trip to South Africa. The Grand Final takes place on the 9th May 2010

Re: The Mirror - PokerStars Poker League Nice speaking to you Avongirl in the championsip league table. Just got busted on a 3 way race my JJ vs 1010 vs AQ, out on 36th (just in money) out of 158 for the premier division. 1st time I played these two league tournies. Still playing in the championship division at the moment.

Re: The Mirror - PokerStars Poker League I came 23rd, just below you Trapper on Tuesday. 46 cents not bad. Particularly as I won EPT London $1 qualifier that night too and won $76.60 and a ticket to Sunday's weekly final. Love the fact Pokerstars are ramping up their UK tournaments at the mo.