APAT Worlds betting (PL members)

Samba_SamPa

http://www.bluesq.com/bet?action=go_events&type_id=4690 Blatch 66/1 Eck 66/1 WASP 80/1 George2Loose 80/1 Runadrum 100/1 msaban 150/1 Swampster 150/1 jones12345 200/1 Washman 200/1 [NR ?] Not sure of voiceofjoe's surname, but there's a Martyn Sharp at 100/1 Apologies if I've missed anybody out - don't know all the names.

Re: APAT Worlds betting (PL members) I think 80/1 for me is a bit skinny in a field this size but I may as well have an EW punt as I have been running deep in these tourneys. I'm also going to have a spec punt on Bruce Shannon who is one of the good players I have come up against and maybe under the radar a little at 100/1 :ok

Re: APAT Worlds betting (PL members) Amongst a few others I think the best value bet was on Gupreet Nagi when he was at 200/1 and hence stuck a couple of shillings on E/W and has since dropped to 100/1 last time I looked. That 80/1 on that Brian Martin is just outrageously laughable in my opinion, granted even a blind squirrel may be able to find a nut on it's day and despite this luckbox just getting a contract to supply KP for their dry roasted range, this time my advise is lay if possible but as I understand not even Betfair have a 1.01 market for that.

Re: APAT Worlds betting (PL members)

:lol:rollin I'd guess I'd be bitter like yourself if my wife was better than me at poker (and drinking) ;)
:lol Finger on the pulse again Brian. See you at the weekend mate, don't let me down, your one of my staking selections...again.... although one day I'm sure I'll learn.