Betfair Challenge - Team SW

Guppie

Betfair Challenge - Team SW  

1. 1.

• Pool our winnings from the 18k tourneys only?
    • Pool all profits from 18k and daily selected tourney?
    • Pool nothing-just keep what you win from 18k and daily
    • Another option?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SW No good for me last night:( Still we saved the best until last so TID Team:ok Saturday 26th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds-Rivrd Sunday 27th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds-Rivrd Monday 28th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule-Starshine Tuesday 29th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Daily $3k Gtd Grand finale - everyone still has a shot!-Rivrd/TQM Wednesday 30th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Daily $3k Gtd Grand finale - everyone still has a shot!-TQM/Rivrd

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SW

No good for me last night:( Tuesday 29th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Daily $3k Gtd Grand finale - everyone still has a shot!-Rivrd/TQM Wednesday 30th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Daily $3k Gtd Grand finale - everyone still has a shot!-TQM/Rivrd
Is Rivrd okay for tonight?:unsure TQM

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SW Out in 86th!:cry We all did our best...that's all we can do...maybe next time!:ok Enjoyed the Challenge......needs a wee bit of tweaking as it's a bit repetitive with the same games each week and no added value!:\ Congratulations to the two teams that progress.....here's hoping you make a fortune in October!:hope:hope:hope TQM

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SW

Enjoyed the Challenge......needs a wee bit of tweaking as it's a bit repetitive with the same games each week and no added value!:\
I'd agree that the schedule is difficult :( I would however argue that every game has value added through the league prize that we're all playing for (right up to the last game) Any practical suggestions on the schedule (from anyone, not just TQM) would be appreciated here - Betfair Team Challenge - Feedback :ok Help John and I get the ofrmat right for the promo :ok