Betfair Challenge - Team Northeast

PGremlin

Betfair Challenge - Team Northeast  

1. 1.

• OK Gaz, ya numpty!!
    • Gaz, ya still a numpty!!

What do we want to do with buyins and winnings for the team? :unsure Qualifying team games VoJ's idea (probably going to do that unless there's a problem) : We are splitting overall Team Profit proportionatly to how much each player has paid into the Tournament part of Competition. If the team doesn't make an overall profit then their is no transfers of monies and the individuals who cashed would benefit, also the individual winners benefit slighty bette than those that haven't cashed - which I think seems fair. I'll send Gaz (email addy required) the spreadsheet later and he can let you have a look Big Games after Qualifying How to split the remaining winnings each game after paying of our big staker?: Here are 3 options: a) Split winning equally among teammembers Easy to calculate and every game played is truly for us all. b) For every game a player plays he keeps 40% of winnings and the 4 other (passively cheering) teammembers get 15% each. Playing/winning more games yourself is more rewarding then just cheering your teammate on every game. c) Everyone keeps his own winnings Our staker is getting a big enough chunk, why play big games if we only get to keep a very small part of the winnings ourself? Pgremlin: My first choice: option b I'd be ok with option a too Don't like option c, but I could accept it if the majority wants that Hooloovoo: Regarding the "Big games", i vote for option B. GeordieGaz: Option B does sound a good idea but I think you are forgetting that Kevsul is now a member of our team aswell. (He is just offline atm and should be back with us v soon.)... That would mean the %'s will reduce so because of that I'm going to stick with Option A. bigokay.gif (Changed % to include fourth passive cheerer :P) Morlspin: Option C...Keep your own winnings. Kevsul: ? List of games: Week 1 Tuesday 1st September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Hooloovoo Wednesday 2nd September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds PGremlin Thursday 3rd September: 21:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c GeordieGaz Friday 4th September: TBC(Between 20:00 and 21:00) Heads Up NLHE Tournament - $5+50c PGremlin Saturday 5th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds GeordieGaz - win $20.80 Sunday 6th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Hooloovoo - win $120.00 Monday 7th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule Morlspin - win $34.40 Week 2 Tuesday 8th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Morlspin Wednesday 9th September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds GeordieGaz Thursday 10th September: 21:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c PGremlin Friday 11th September: TBC(Between 20:00 and 21:00) Heads Up NLHE Tournament - $5+50c Hooloovoo Saturday 12th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds PGremlin Sunday 13th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Hooloovoo Monday 14th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule (-) Week 3 Tuesday 15th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds PGremlin Wednesday 16th September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Hooloovoo Thursday 17th September: 19:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c Hooloovoo Friday 18th September: 19:30 Heads Up NLHE Freezeout MTT - $5+50c Morlspin - win $83.72 Saturday 19th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds (-) Sunday 20th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Morlspin Monday 21st September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule PGremlin Week 4 Tuesday 22nd September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds (-) Wednesday 23rd September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Kevsul - win $29.80 Thursday 24th September: 19:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c I'm not certain of time - I think these have been starting at 8pm or 8:30pm? I am leaving the official time as 7pm as better that players are early than late Morlspin Friday 25th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule No attempt at HU this week Kevsul Saturday 26th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds () Sunday 27th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Hooloovoo Monday 28th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule () Tuesday 29th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Daily $3k Gtd Grand finale - everyone still has a shot! PGremlin Wednesday 30th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Daily $3k Gtd Grand finale - everyone still has a shot! Hooloovoo

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Northeast September games The games in September are not so much about earning money. It's more about qualifying by ending up as one of the top 2 winning teams. So in that sense I can understand that everyone plays with their own money and don't have to split a few dollars 5 way in September. Of course we could also just make an around $300 teamfunds and at the end we split it up equally. Doesn't matter to much to me to be honest. Team bonus for Betfair points To be honest I don't really plan on playing much more then just the daily games on Betfair. I don't play 10+ MTT's per day (anymore). How about you guys and are we ok if we just let the bonus be what it is? Or should we use some of our team funds to pay for games on Betfair for the team bonus? That might be an idea if someone is willing to play for the team a lot to get extra bonus points for us all. Qualified? then what? If we end up as one of the top 2 teams and get to play the 18k betfair game every day. Do also get a say how we want to divide our loot? Do we want to do the everyone plays for himself on the designated days? Do we do a teamfund and split it 5 way? Do we want something in between with people keep 50% of their own winnings and share 12.5% with the 4 other members (so when Samba wins 5k+ again we will get some too?)

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Northeast I want to suggest to John that we have a team name instead of individual players, that way we can deposit say $100 each into the account (via 1 player) and we all play using that account and same goes for the prize at the end Easier to track Easier to manage funds Easier to keep in order as opposed to 7 players etc E.G Instead of our usual player names, we have 1 log in and 1 user, PL North East?

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Northeast

I want to suggest to John that we have a team name instead of individual players, that way we can deposit say $100 each into the account (via 1 player) and we all play using that account and same goes for the prize at the end Easier to track Easier to manage funds Easier to keep in order as opposed to 7 players etc E.G Instead of our usual player names, we have 1 log in and 1 user, PL North East?
think its a good idea but reckon it goes against all the t&c's of the betfair site :unsure

I want to suggest to John that we have a team name instead of individual players, that way we can deposit say $100 each into the account (via 1 player) and we all play using that account and same goes for the prize at the end Easier to track Easier to manage funds Easier to keep in order as opposed to 7 players etc E.G Instead of our usual player names, we have 1 log in and 1 user, PL North East?
Good idea but is it really possible, as Gaz said, because of their t&c?

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Northeast Ok bonus boost starts tomorrow, what is our plan? Maybe we won't get maximum bonus (15%) this week but 3000/5 = 600 points for each one of us, doable? I think i will go for a couple of heads up sng's, $10+$0.50. (If they have those on Betfair, i haven't checked that yet) Each one would give me 5 points, that's 20 á day and depending on whether they have turbo or super turbo sng's, maybe doable, i don't know yet, depends on how much time i have available

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Northeast We need to get organized. Team account I wish we had a team account too, but I think we can not count on that to happen anytime soon. Team bonus for Betfair points Thanks everyone who can get some Betfair points for the team. Playing for Betfair points is 100% voluntarily though, unless someone stands up and gets us organized about earning betfair points. Buyins and winnings Seeing that most of the posts favored the team account, I kinda expect the majority would like to share the costs and earnings of the team even if we can't get a shared account. I hope someone can help me make a poll for it like a certain other team has done, so we can count the votes and be certain what the majority of the team wants to do with team buyins and earnings.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Northeast Morls, Samba?? Youz don't sound very interested in this? :unsure Are you playing any games on betfair to get some points? How do you wana split any winnings? Come on guys.... do we wana win this or what? :unsure I played only 1 sng last night (a $5 one for 5 points :$) but am gona really have a good go at it tonight... so will hopefully have around 50 points by the end of today :hope.... hows everyone else doing?

Morls, Samba?? Youz don't sound very interested in this? :unsure Are you playing any games on betfair to get some points? How do you wana split any winnings? Come on guys.... do we wana win this or what? :unsure
Samba has family problems at the moment and may be missing for a little while! TQM

Morls, Samba?? Youz don't sound very interested in this? :unsure Are you playing any games on betfair to get some points? How do you wana split any winnings? Come on guys.... do we wana win this or what? :unsure I played only 1 sng last night (a $5 one for 5 points :$) but am gona really have a good go at it tonight... so will hopefully have around 50 points by the end of today :hope.... hows everyone else doing?
I will play tonight, will report later :ok

Played a $5+$0.25 super turbo hu sng with blinds increasing every 2 minutes. Should have gotten me 2-3 points but can't seem to find them under "My account"-->"Betfair points statement". Do they update like once every day or so?
The points will show tomorrow mate.... good luck.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Northeast Guys, as TQM said - I am going to be offline for a bit, not sure how long, the old man's not too well and it depends how not well that is which we'll find out soon hopefully. Going to best for me to withdraw from this this time around, best of luck to you for it though, and hopefully there'll be another opportunity at a later date :hope

Guys' date=' as TQM said - I am going to be offline for a bit, not sure how long, the old man's not too well and it depends how not well that is which we'll find out soon hopefully. Going to best for me to withdraw from this this time around, best of luck to you for it though, and hopefully there'll be another opportunity at a later date :hope[/quote'] Best wishes Samba

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Northeast So far i have earned 33 points, not much but it's a start. Hopefulle more to come tomorrow when i should have some more time. As i understand Samba's post, he won't take part in this challenge at all? Should we get someone else in his place or should we continue with 4 players?

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Northeast Hope everythings ok Samba :hope I've got 52 points... just havent had time to play many games. Not doing much over the weekend so hpefully can get that up to about 300/400 points by the end of the weekend. Sounds as though we're not gona have many points between us anyways so i wouldn't worry about that side of the challenge tbh.... just gona have to do well in the tourneys :hope

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Northeast I've got about 100 points today so far :ok Very profitable too..

3288359 29-Aug-09 22:27 NL Holdem tournamentflag_T.pngtournamentflag_DN.png$221/6$19.80
3288096 29-Aug-09 22:11 NL Holdem tournamentflag_HU.png$81/2$7.50
3288126 29-Aug-09 21:14 NL Holdem tournamentflag_T.pngtournamentflag_DN.png$111/6$9.90
3287966 29-Aug-09 20:32 NL Holdem tournamentflag_T.pngtournamentflag_DN.png$111/6$9.90
3287950 29-Aug-09 20:31 NL Holdem tournamentflag_T.pngtournamentflag_DN.png$221/6$19.80
3287835 29-Aug-09 19:52 NL Holdem tournamentflag_T.pngtournamentflag_DN.png$111/6$9.90
3287855 29-Aug-09 19:46 NL Holdem tournamentflag_T.pngtournamentflag_DN.png$221/6$19.80