Football Allsorts by Bowles

bowles10

Might add a few different bets in during the season however i would love to land a decent amount on 2 bets this season 1st goalscorer bet 4 players taken from a pool of players that i believe will score 15-20 goals this season, the luck will be if they score 1st on the same day! Premiership This is the difficult league & at present am looking at Bent (Sunderland), Defoe (Spurs), Davies (Bolton), Johnson (Fulham) & maybe Van persie (Arsenal). There are also at least 3 pen takers in there also Championship Again not easy, however Chopra (Cardiff), Morrison (Coventry) are 2 i am looking at League One Lisbie (Colchester) & Holt (Norwich) League two Rodgers & Hawley (Notts Co) 1st bet will be tomorrow I will also be having a HT/FT trixie so 3 bets only to keep stakes very low Normal odds with paddypower are around 25-40/1 for H/A or A/H will post the teams that interest me later

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Football Allsorts by Bowles odds for weekend are D Bent 8/1 (away to Bolton) DEBUT Defoe 8/1 (home to Liverpool) K Davies 13/2 (home to Sunderland) A Johnson 7/1 (away to Portsmouth) Van persie 6/1 (away to Everton) Chopra 6/1 (away to Blackpool) SCORED 2 LAST LEAGUE GAME Morrison 15/2 (away to Barnsley) SCORED 2 LAST LEAGUE GAME Holt 6/1 (away to Exeter) SCORED HAT TRICK MIDWEEK CUP Lisbie 5/1 (home to Yeovil) SCORED 2 LAST LEAGUE GAME Hawley 6/1 (away to Macclesfield) NO GOALS Rodgers 11/2 (away to Macclesfield) NO GOALS FINAL SELECTIONS D Bent M Chopra C Morrison K Lisbie will post up prices tomorrow after bet with either hills or b365 HT/FT bet to come.....

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.