Catterick 14/8/09 [Evening]

Glaze

19.20 Catterick - Emerald Girl. I fancy Emerald Girl in this one who has been shaping really well in races recently and I am surprised this step up in trip hasn't come sooner. The ground will not be a problem at all unlike for some of the other competitors in which it could be a major hindrance. Another fairly confident selection in what looks an average race with quite a few more exposed horses.

Re: Catterick 14/8/09 [Evening] posted this up a couple of years ago in the infamous inside info thread:loon as posted yesterday, been given a massive word from the yard for this one running at hamilton today............ silent lucidity 3.20 hamilton. no guarantees obviously, and i am not a religious bettor of horses, but i thought i would share this after i am on at 15/2..... the last tip given by this source, was an 8/1 winner in a bumper at wetherby 6 weeks ago. best of british dt now i dont have the source i had back in the day! but i was surprised to see this one in an amateur riders race today after 799 days off! last reports i had on it was it is a decent animal, and was last seen off a rating of 60 over 11f at hamilton. in fact the horse it beat when the touch was landed jewelled dagger, went on to ratlle up a hattrick in its next 3 races. i have noticed that it has been declared for 3 or 4 races before taking the engagement today, so would assume that the ultra shrewd niven yard have it fit. the ground is perfect, but the trip is a concern as he has never run over this far(runs off 55 today) smacks of a touch for me, especially with the september doncaster sales coming up;) and had a cheeky bet on at 25's with sportingbet(who swiftly went 20's) no money for it on betfair though, just worth a mention for anyone who is interested:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.