Newcastle 14/8/09

Glaze

14.10 Newcastle - Right Step. I take Right Step to win this one with Beat The Rush and Mark Johnston's newcomer Sulwaan the main dangers. Right Step ran well on debut to finish 3rd at Ascot when staying on well after being headed and starting to wander around 2f out. Beat The Rush ran fairly well on debut when second to Aquarian Sprit at Newcastle, I just feel he was more primed for that run and isn't open to as much improvement as the selection. As for Sulwaan he is an unknown quantity but is fairly well bred and despite Mark Johnston's horses been known for coming on after a run you never know with this one. In saying that I am confident in my selection Right Step and the step up in trip should definitely suit.

Re: Newcastle 14/8/09 I keep banging on about the stands side bias at this track so here goes again, also on fast ground, plenty leave themselves too much to do so front/prominent runners are favoured: Todays draw in brackets, best price also shown 2.10 Jeannie Galloway (3) led 2/1 Right step (5) led 4/1 2.45 Jennys pride (1) led 7/1 3.20 Carnival dream (2) led 12/1 3.55 My gacho (3) made all 4/1 4.25 Oriental rose (2) prominent 15/2 Halycon dancer (3) led 13/2 4.55 Ace of spies (7) made all (CD) 9/1 5.30 Arriva la diva (3) led 7/4 looking at how to stake a bet here, with some big prices involved may want to cover EW trebles from the 7 races above. EW trebles = 70 bets EW sixfolds = 21 bets EW acc = 4 bets 95 bets in total

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.