** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Premiership Picks 09/10

Denman

This is born out of the fact that I do a few prediction leagues each season for the Premiership (English Premier League) and I find I always do reasonably well in them. Suprisingly enough I've never really backed that many football games in the Premiership despite me having a bigger knowledge of that league. I'd say with the amount of news and TV coverage there is of "the biggest league in the world' there's plenty of opportunities to make your mind up over selections. I watch nearly all of the Premiership games on TV and have had a season ticket at Blackburn Rovers for years now. Been watching the Premiership since it began and I feel I know it's teams and all its players very well. All my selections for weekend games will be poted up on Friday's and any midweek games will be posted up on Monday's. This is mainly so I can look up all the latest injury news and still get my picks up in time. My picks will be outright bets on either Home Win, Draw or Away Win. I shall not bet on games involving my own team therefore I should have nine games in a normal weekend. The staking plan is 1pt (changed to £2) per bet apart from the 'Best Bet of The Week' which will be a 2pt (changed to £4) selection, this will usually either be one I feel represents good value or on a team a strongly feel will win. I don't know what sort of target to be aiming for so I suppose I'll just see how it pans out. I am confident that I'll be able to make a profit if I manage to predict as well as I have in the best couple of seasons. Starting Bank: £200.00 First Selections will be up on Friday evening.:)

Re: Premiership Picks 09/10 As promised here are my selections: 15th - 16th August All £2 stakes Chelsea v Hull - Home Win @ 1.18 Bolton v Sunderland - Home Win @ 2.42 Portsmouth v Fulham - Draw @ 3.30 Stoke v Burnley - Home Win @ 2.00 Wolves v West Ham - Draw @ 3.35 Everton v Arsenal - Draw @ 3.30 Man Utd v Birmingham - Home Win @ 1.22 Tottenham v Liverpool - Away Win @ 2.42 Bet of the weekend (£4 stake) Aston Villa v Wigan - Home Win @ 1.72

Re: Premiership Picks 09/10 As you can see this didn't go to well for the first week. I've decided to call this quits, I don't think betting on every single Prmeiership game is going to be the answer however I am starting up a new laying GH which will feature a lot of Premiership games.