PLWSOP 2009 Satelites, Sundays and Thursdays

morlspin

Online Sats will start this Sunday with the following schedule: Sunday 9, 16, and 23 August, 8p.m. (BST) (€7+€0.7)

1500 chips, 10 min clock

10 runners required (i.e. if you don’t get 10 members playing, the satellite wont go off).

1 seat for every €65 in the prizepool, any residual cash paid out as standard to subsequent places.

Thursday 13, 20 and 27 August, 8p.m. (BST) (€14+€1.4)

1500 chips, 10 min clock

5 runners required (i.e. if you don’t get 5 members playing, the satellite wont go off).

1 seat for every €65 in the prizepool, any residual cash paid out as standard to subsequent places.

The tournaments will appear in the “Private” Tab of the “Multi Tourney” section of our lobby and will be showing 1 week prior to commencement (you will see next Sunday’s tournament showing now). Ive sent the password to over 50 people so far, and if you still dont have it, please pm me on here or leave a message in this thread so that the moderators can deal with it,:ok

Re: PLWSOP 2009 Satelites to begin this sunday I can't tonight, don't have enough money in Paradise:sad. Could it just be that a lot of the guys are just planning to buy in direct?:unsure From my perspective, the £100 entry for both tournaments is pretty steep for me. I wouldn't want to spend £50 on failed sat entries as the day just went up in price (I'd still be playing whatever) I may try and play one of the Sunday sats though:ok

Re: PLWSOP 2009 Satelites to begin this sunday

I can't tonight, don't have enough money in Paradise:sad. Could it just be that a lot of the guys are just planning to buy in direct?:unsure From my perspective, the £100 entry for both tournaments is pretty steep for me. I wouldn't want to spend £50 on failed sat entries as the day just went up in price (I'd still be playing whatever)
Exactly my thoughts :ok

Re: PLWSOP 2009 Satelites to begin this sunday The problem is, that if we dont get some players playing more on their site, they cannot justify adding any money to any promotions, so far we have had 2 attempts at kicking a satellite off, but thats not happened. For the sake of playing a few €7 sats which could get you into the event cheaper, were securing added funding, which in the long run is better for all of us. Simple explanation is, if we cant get more play on poker sites, they wont add value again.

Re: PLWSOP 2009 Satelites to begin this sunday

The problem is, that if we dont get some players playing more on their site, they cannot justify adding any money to any promotions, so far we have had 2 attempts at kicking a satellite off, but thats not happened. For the sake of playing a few €7 sats which could get you into the event cheaper, were securing added funding, which in the long run is better for all of us. Simple explanation is, if we cant get more play on poker sites, they wont add value again.
Yes understandable Graham, and I imagine trying to invoke the sites to sponsor is difficult - as presumably they only have so much 'Sponsor Budget' each year. I don't know what the easy answer is, maybe its to esthablish a longer term tie in to a specific site (or a specific site on each Skin ?) that way people can hold their 'Skin' Bankroll on just the one site - as I say I don't know the easy answer. It doesn't detract from my admiration in the effort you've put in tying up the sponsorship. :ok

Re: PLWSOP 2009 Satelites, Sundays and Thursdays i have regged AGAIN for this,lets see if we can actually get one of these satellites to play. Paradise are showing great faith in PL and we havent done much in return have we? so in those immortal words of Delia Smith, where are ya?????????

Re: PLWSOP 2009 Satelites, Sundays and Thursdays

i have regged AGAIN for this,lets see if we can actually get one of these satellites to play. Paradise are showing great faith in PL and we havent done much in return have we? so in those immortal words of Delia Smith, where are ya?????????
:ok I'm here Al, finally managed to get it all sorted :nana

Re: PLWSOP 2009 Satelites, Sundays and Thursdays Urgh... am trying to get in as well guys but no joy so far. Last week has problems logging in to my Sportingbet/Paradise account. This week the software is messing me around, I can log in on the Sportingbet website but not on the Paradise software! Urrrrgh. Will keep trying though!