Glaze's two year-olds thread.

I am not so sure if there is a ruling on creating threads and if you need to be a more senior member of the community, please don't hesitate to delete it. Everyone knows how bad the odds can be on a horse that shows great promise on debut running next time out therefore I will be focusing on finding enough selections to make doubles/trebles/accumulators. I'm not sure if this should be in the 'system section' as there is no criteria in which a horse will be guarenteed to be backed if it reaches it, feel free to move it if you feel it should be there. I shall also be laying horses if I feel they're underpriced it is not just a case of seeing a horse priced up at 2/5 and backing it. I will be starting with a 100 point bank.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Glaze's two year-olds thread. Just a double to start things off and a each-way selection to come in the morning. (Post will be updated as soon as prices are avaliable.) 18.20 Haydock. Call To Arms is the one for me here, but well bred newcomer Khataab should be respected. Call To Arms stayed on well on debut and had every chance to win. I consider Khataab the only real danger and with him being from a yard that isn't known for first time out winners I can't help but think this should be pretty routine for Call To Arms. I focus alot on form holding up from races and the race at Thirsk last time doesn't look too bad. The 4th went on to win next time out and finished second in a very competitive nursery at Goodwood last week. The 5th and 6th went on to finish 2nd in both their next two races and the 7th managed to place 3rd in her next outing. 19.05 Musselburgh. Here I go for Singeur who can make it four wins on the bounce, with Falasteen the main danger. Singeur won a good race last time out and I feel Robin Bastiman's colt is still open to more improvement and despite there not being many 'progressive types' in the race everyhorse in it bar 3/12 had won a race fairly recently. 2 points win double.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.