Windsor (eve) 3/8/09

8.30 Windsor I'm not a massive Milton Bradley fan but his yard have hit a little bit of form and tasted success yesterday with golden oldie The Tatling to take their tally to 5-22 in the past fortnight. Here they send out Cape Royal and the 9 year old may get the run of the race from stall 16 with Dvinsky stranded out in box 2. Despite his age he remains in good heart, finishing second to Jilly Why at Nottingham last time out and going close on several other occassions prior to that. He encounters quicker ground here, but has won on good/firm in the past so it should not be a problem. He's 2 lbs higher than his last win but has been running well off 72 ish of late anyway so should go well. 8/1 Bet 365, EW.

Re: Windsor (eve) 3/8/09 Fin, the horse is an old favourite of mine however it never races over the 6f so not sure why it is tonight. The horse has bags of early speed & will be the one to catch. I did the draw stats from Windsor a few mondays ago so will post them up a bit later today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.