Full Tilt - Bonus

aldric

I dont see this posted anywhere else: Grab your share of the Biggest Bonus Ever and get paid to play the new software. Earn at least $100 in bonus money simply for playing the game. To qualify, log in and accept your offer before August 16th. The World's Best Online Poker Experience... We've made some major changes to Full Tilt Poker and added new features that offer you the best online poker experience. Our new software allows you to customize your poker environment and make the most of your time at the tables. We've added two new views of the lobby, which help you find the game you want faster and easier than ever. Earn extra cash with the Biggest Bonus Ever. To celebrate the launch of the new Full Tilt Poker, we're offering every player who has earned a Full Tilt Point before July 28th at least $100 in bonus money for trying out the improved software. To qualify, you must accept your offer by 23:59 ET on August 16th and you'll have 30 days to earn your bonus money. To activate your bonus:

• Click on the Cashier button in the game lobby
  • Select My Promotions
  • Click on the Biggest Bonus Ever link

Re: Full Tilt - Bonus You get $0.06 for each FTP you earn, and you earn 7 FTPs for each $ in tourney fees, so play $10+$1 tourneys and you get $0.42. You only need to play 715 $11 tourneys to clear it all.... and you have 30 days so you best get cracking :) They didn't do DoNs last time I looked though they have changed with the update