1. 1.

• Yes Please, i meet the criteria
    • No Thanks, i wont be playing
    • Not sure

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Circus Poker Added Value Series Great game tonight.... really enjoyed it! Shame only 17 turned out.... where are you all?!?!? :unsure:sad Well Done to myself, Samba and ooblio for making up the podium. :clap Tables updated in post 1. Avon stays top while at the bottom gazza is looking good for the spoon at the moment! ;)

Re: PL Exclusive - Circus Poker Added Value Series

Well done Gaz and Mark (and me :)) :clap Cracking game, especially from 4-handed, to and fro. Hard line to Chanso for being bubble boy - could have been any one of us
My sentiments too, thought Gaz about to major tilt :loon Enjoyed it too, my early favourite was McG "the luckbox" ;)

Re: PL Exclusive - Circus Poker Added Value Series Well done Gaz, Samba and oobs. :clap At least quite a few played tonight who didn't play Sunday, so if we can all turn out together on the same night numbers won't be too bad. Anyone else wanting to join in, please post in the thread as well as vote so we spot you to send the password. Don't be put off by the "league", it's only so I can win another award. :ok

Well done Gaz, Samba and oobs. :clap At least quite a few played tonight who didn't play Sunday, so if we can all turn out together on the same night numbers won't be too bad. Anyone else wanting to join in, please post in the thread as well as vote so we spot you to send the password. Don't be put off by the "league", it's only so I can win another award. :ok
Can you also show how much everyone is winning? I'm staking Samba and Tealc, and it would be nice if I could see their winnings :ok

It's a bit difficult because of the rebuys. Although we know how many rebuys and add-ons overall' date=' we don't know who they apply to, so can't track individual profit/loss.[/quote'] ah, ok... then just the winning without the costs? pretty please? :unsure

Can you also show how much everyone is winning? I'm staking Samba and Tealc' date=' and it would be nice if I could see their winnings :ok[/quote'] Hey Gremlin, here's my tournament summary, you can see total buy-in of $15.50 (I rebought when my AKh somehow didn't beat AA :) and then added on), and total win of $78. But Gaz and I chopped for $113 me and $95 him :ok circushist.jpg

Re: PL Exclusive - Circus Poker Added Value Series I'll be back in from now on. Had a great night out last night though with a mix of brown ale, stella and numerous shots of Goldschlager...now, where the hell did I put that tin of Andrews liver salts?

Re: PL Exclusive - Circus Poker Added Value Series Looks like there's some extra offers from Circus at the moment for anyone playing on the cash tables or making a deposit to play in the PL games.

Win your seat in the Circus Poker Monthly Million! If you'd like to try your hand at winning a cool $1 million in our fantastic Monthly Million, you better act fast. Simply make a second deposit or more between now and the 30th August 2009 and we'll add you into our superb monthly

Reload Freeroll where you can win a seat in the new Circus Poker Monthly Million - worth $500+$35! Entering is easy! The first Monthly Million is a $1m Guaranteed Tournament, which takes place on 13th September. And all you have to do to qualify is to make 2 or more deposits between 00:00 31st July 2009 and 23:59 30th August 2009 (UK time) and we'll do the rest. Then simply register for the "AUG RELOAD FREEROLL" tournament in scheduled tournaments. This tournament will take place at on 31st August 2009, at 8pm (UK time) and one lucky player will soon be sitting down with a chance at winning first prize in the Monthly Million. It's that simple. No passwords to remember, no emails to dig out, we'll automatically add you to the invitation list, so all you've got to do is turn up! So make your second deposit today and you could walking away with £1 million! Enjoy all of the action with Circus Poker Don't forget to take advantage of our latest promotions including the fantastic Happy Hour! Every day in August, we'll be refunding the entire rake generated from your cash game play between 6pm and 8pm UK time, back in to your poker account.*

Plus, we've got some great qualification tournaments running on Circus Poker at the moment, here are just a few:

• WPT Marrakech (qualification now running)
  • APT Macau (qualification now running)
  • Irish Winter Festival (qualification now running)
  • ECPokerTour Malta (qualification starts on 10th August)
  • International Team Poker League (qualification starts on 10th August)

So as you can see, there's never been a better time to play Circus Poker.

See you at the tables! The Circus Poker Team *For full terms and conditions please

click here

Re: PL Exclusive - Circus Poker Added Value Series Table updated in post 1.... well done to ooblio who becomes the new leader and well done samba for two consecutive 2nd place finishes! :clap Also, well done to dili123in for making up the poium tonight!

But Gaz and I chopped for $113 me and $95 him :ok
This is reflected in the totals in the table :ok
ah' date=' ok... then just the winning without the costs? pretty please? :unsure[/quote'] Done :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Circus Poker Added Value Series Well done the cashers. :clap:clap I got company minutes before the start but didn't unregister and so was just looking for a half decent shot to shove 'em all in. Hence my dire early exit with 99. So there's my daughter/boyfriend and three 17/18 year olds who all play fun poker with me. Now...my shove was quite clearly a very dodgy one, a bad move probably doomed to knock me out. However they spent the next ten minutes declaring how very unlucky I was!...and they wonder why I won't play them for cash! Damn it...I'm too good hearted sometimes for my own good! :eyes

Re: PL Exclusive - Circus Poker Added Value Series considering i spent an hour and a half trying to connect,finishing 5th was an achievement in itself.....crazy as i was playing on nutspoker (also i-poker) and had no problems at all (finished 5th in that as well) well done to the cashers,:clap:clap