• Yes Please, i meet the criteria
    • No Thanks, i wont be playing
    • Not sure

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Circus Poker Added Value Series

damn didnt think was going to happen tonight. has it started?
Same boat as you Staffy. Had cleared it from my other computer, and left it too late to download on to this one - maybe next week :sad

Re: PL Exclusive - Circus Poker Added Value Series bubbled after sitting 2nd with 5 left and i had to get my son from work,lost half my chips cos of that..... if everyone read the thread this afternoon they would have seen it was on as i gave everyone updates :ok no excuses :tongue2:tongue2

Re: PL Exclusive - Circus Poker Added Value Series Very well played Helen :clap I had zero right to get heads up in this game as I had a serious run of cards/luck when all in a number of times but really enjoyed the game. :clap Well played Gaz also. :ok And Al really unlucky fella, dam kids getting in the way of poker time. :@

Re: PL Exclusive - Circus Poker Added Value Series I find it very difficult to read the chat box. It all just looks a blur to me...sure the writing is smaller than usual and on a yucky green background :puke Not the greatest of chatters anyway while pokering anyway...but down to near zero on here. Hey... I'm not having a go at Circus...the fiver they chucked me last week did me no end of good...add that to this set of games and they are currently my best buddies. :clap:clap:clap :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Circus Poker Added Value League

however......we can monitor positions in a league Winner will get icon and loser gets wooden spoon!!
For the purpose only of Champion and Wooden Spoon tracking, table added to post 1. We're going to count best 3 from the 5 games, final table finishes only. :ok Tuesday game is in the lobby - reg opens at 5pm.