Interpoker / PokerPlayer Mag. English Poker Open Freeroll 20/08/09

teaulc

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Interpoker / PokerPlayer Mag. English Poker Open Freeroll 20/08/09 Password also online (using the url on page 4) Don't know whether I should put it up here or not :unsure - PL usually allows links to official sources of passwords ... however I suppose you can only find this link if you have the magazine, so maybe different to a link available online :unsure

Re: Interpoker / PokerPlayer Mag. English Poker Open Freeroll 20/08/09 RTR are the sponsors of EPO arent they? Maybe they put the prize up and feel some legitimacy distributing the password because of that? However if they give Poker Player Mag an exclusive prize, then I dont think they should be distributing the password even if they are paying for the prize (sole juristiction on the password for a PP event should rest with PP mag)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Interpoker / PokerPlayer Mag. English Poker Open Freeroll 20/08/09 Anyone fancy sending me the password plz, really fancy a gd game and this is a nice freeroll, i subscribed to pokerplayer for 2 years if it makes a difference just didnt renew cause i live in south shields now. Well if u can send it would be much appreciated.

Re: Interpoker / PokerPlayer Mag. English Poker Open Freeroll 20/08/09

Just emailed RTR moaning about it (and asking how they would feel if I publish RTR passwords in the public domain)
Just for the record, RTR chose to ignore my email and didn't respond at all.