** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Long Term Drip - Madness!!

aldric

Re: Long Term Drip - Madness!!

Very very fortunate! Dont let it happen again or else i'll pay you a visit' date=' and you dont want me round! Just ask private pyle ![/quote'] :lol I was glad it wasn't 3-3, although I would have taken that scoreline in the end!! :tongue2

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Drip - Madness!! The odds were higher when I placed the bet, so not full liability:

BetSelectionOddsLiabilityTo winResultProfitBalance
1Football - 1700 - JJK v TPS - LAY 3-275.00£202.76£2.621-1£2.62£205.98
2Football - 1835 - Sogndal v Kongsvinger - LAY 3-370.00£205.62£2.851-2£2.85£208.83
3Football - 2130 - Real v LDU - Lay 3-228.00208.71£7.394-2£7.39£216.22
4Sand - 2005 - Lay Hallingdal to win30.00168.2£5.54

Re: Long Term Drip - Madness!! The slow drip mentality is very hard to get used too, I can vouch for that. But once a thread gets going its very hard to stop and changes the way you bet forever !! Im a bit worried myself about when im gona hit the PC charge thing as I dont quite get it ?? Ive cleared about 800 recently on an account that was -£50.00 to start with , card net is now -£850.00 (thats profit) and both drips are bubbling along nicely . I think you dont get charged until you go over1k- , but then there was something about 62 weeks you get away with it ?? No idea tbh , just be a nasty shock if they suddenly take £200 off me !! That could be an end to one of the drips !! Sarge

The slow drip mentality is very hard to get used too, I can vouch for that. But once a thread gets going its very hard to stop and changes the way you bet forever !! Im a bit worried myself about when im gona hit the PC charge thing as I dont quite get it ?? Ive cleared about 800 recently on an account that was -£50.00 to start with , card net is now -£850.00 (thats profit) and both drips are bubbling along nicely . I think you dont get charged until you go over1k- , but then there was something about 62 weeks you get away with it ?? No idea tbh , just be a nasty shock if they suddenly take £200 off me !! That could be an end to one of the drips !! Sarge
Have a look at this link, should give you an idea... it updates on Monday's usually. I was getting worried as well as im £4k up for the year, but losing £1k if 3 days I don't think I have to worry any more! :sad https://premiumcharge.betfair.com/PremiumPortal/portal

Re: Long Term Drip - Madness!! Last 60 Weeks

02/06/08 - 26/07/09

Markets1402
Gross PL£771.31
Commission Paid£295.19
Commission Generated£228.83
Transaction & Data Charges£0.00
Premium Charges (exc. last week)£0.00
Total Charges£228.83
Total Charges%29.67
Max possible Premium Charge£0.00
Last Week

20/07/09 - 26/07/09

Gross PL£871.17
Commission Paid£93.40
Commission Generated£65.91
Transaction & Data Charges£0.00
Total Charges£65.91
Total Charges%7.62
Max possible Premium Charge£58.32
Premium Charge [pre-allowance]£0.00
Available allowance£1,000.00
Premium Charge Applied£0.00
Remaining allowance£1,000.00

Re: Long Term Drip - Madness!! WTF u doing to my thread! :lol Yes, looks like you have your £1k allowance left.. the total charges at 29.67% looks fine too, you have to worry if you are below 20% Not sure about the last bit, but you don't have to worry yet, thats for sure :ok

WTF u doing to my thread! :lol Yes, looks like you have your £1k allowance left.. the total charges at 29.67% looks fine too, you have to worry if you are below 20% Not sure about the last bit, but you don't have to worry yet, thats for sure :ok
:cheers

Lol backing the game being played mate?? I thought I liked playing it safe!
Em, you've lost me? :unsure Oh, because the game kicked off before I posted? I only missed a few minutes, the odds hardly changed :)

Re: Long Term Drip - Madness!! The above bet finished 0-0. I am off the next few days and need to crack on with this if I am to get anywhere near my desired average of 5 bets per day. Hopefully the weather will be ok tomorrow for the horses :)