NRL: Round 20

Manly win by 1-12 margin (3.15@ sportingbet) Manly are at full strength for this game while Newcastle have lost Houston so their forwards will not be as strong. One wonders what the effect of their coach Smith's decision to go to the Roosters will have on the rest of the team, and the shock and dismay as this decision could have a negative effect on their play. Manly are one win behind Newcastle on the ladder and have beaten them both times in Gosford so while they were fortunate to beat Cronulla last time out, they have the players, like Watnough who has been in very good recent form to edge this over the Knights who also come off a bye Gold Coast -16 (2.00 @ sportingbet) Gold Coast have some very good form and will look to use this as they take on a depleted Broncos side that has leaked points over the last few weeks. Now they are without Lockyer, Folau and Thaiday and things look even more grim for them. Expect Campbell and Prince to find the holes that have been in the Bronco's defence to get the likes of Bailey and Lafranchi running through them. The Broncos are nowhere near the side of years gone by and another big loss looks likely

Re: NRL: Round 20 Gold Coast should win this very comfortably. I heard this morning Broncos are without 7 regulars in total tonight. With the Titans in excellent form, playing at home and Broncos on a downhill slump even with all the regulars playing away I can see an easy victory for the Titans and the odds show this. I've been waiting since the odds were put up to place my bets on 'Pick your own line' with Centrebet and I watched the odds for Titans win start at 1.52 and drop to 1.18 now. Gold Coast Titans -14 @ 1.87 Centrebet Not sure on the Manly V Newcastle game, I believe it could go either way. Even though Manly are big favourites here, Newcastle are doing pretty well and are in good form. I believe there is a good chance of an upset here so small stakes for this match. Newcastle Knights +6.5 @ 1.97 Centrebet GL

Re: NRL: Round 20 Gold Coast Titans -14 @ 1.87 Centrebet :cheers Was still an easy win for the Titans and a 16 point win. Newcastle Knights +6.5 @ 1.97 Centrebet :@ The knights looked very good after 15-20 minutes into the first half being up 14-0 then just let Manly walk all over them!

Re: NRL: Round 20 Bulldogs will come into this game with high confidence after defeating the Gold Coast Titans last week 23-16 at home. Today they play against Paramatter Eels again at home. Bulldogs currently sitting 2nd on the NRL ladder just 2 points behind the Dragons. I feel the Dgos can continue their good form and defeat the Eels here tonight. Bulldogs -5.5 points @ 1.62 Centrebet Melbourne Stome play at home to the Sharks tonight in what should be an entertaining game. Melbourne sitting in 4th place on the NRL ladder with 25 points while the Sharks are down in 15th with 14 points and are well out of contension for the finals. Melbourne will be determined to get a good win here tonight not wanting to drop out of the top four and if there's any place to pick up points, what better place than at home. After a narror away loss last week to the Eels, Melbourne will give their all to secure themselves more points tonight. Melbourne -5.5 @ 1.66 Centrebet The third and last match for tonight we see the North QLD Cowboys at Dairy Farmers Stadium taking on the Penrith Panthers. North QLD looking to bounce back from last weeks disappointing loss to the Wests Tigers tonight. North QLD have won their last 6 home games and will be looking to make this a 7th consecutive home win. Panthers still without Petero Civoniceva, Luke Lewis and Frank Pritchard isn't helping the Panters chances here for an away victory. I can see the Cowboys taking this one out and breaking the poor defence of the Panthers. Cowboys -5.5 @ 1.70 Centrebet Sundays match we see the almighty 'Raiders at home' take on the Wests Tigers. The Raiders are a very hard team to break at home and usually take a commanding lead in the first half of the game but let themselves down a little in the 2nd halfs. The Raiders to win this one by a narrow margin. Canberra Raiders -3.5 @ 1.90 Centrebet

Re: NRL: Round 20 Bulldogs win by 13+ margin @ 2.15 (sportingbet) Bulldogs back to full strength for this local rivalry as they meet a Parramatta side that is coming off a good win against Melbourne on Monday night. They have a shorter turnaround and they did lift to beat the Storm as it was Hindmarsh's 250th game, but the question is can they maintain that intensity for two games in a row as they have struggled to do so all year. Can't see them do it and look to the Bulldogs to play with the same ruthlessness as they have all year in attack and defence. Bulldogs smashed them 48-18 and can't see Parramatta bridging this gap. Penrith win by 1-12 margin @ 4.65 (sportingbet) Cowboys are 6th while the Panthers are 7th with both teams needing these points. Can't help but be impressed with the below stength Panthers side that defeated Canberra as thehir defence held firm against them. Now they play the Cowboys who were disappointing in losing to Wests last week and even Thurston couldn't do it on his own as he was shut down by the Tigers. With the Panthers Origins players back they are stronger for this game and do have a good record against the Cowboys as they have won 3 of their last 4 clashes as well as 8 of the last 11 games in Townsville. Penrith to do enough to win this game Melbourne win by 1-12 margin @ 3.10 (sportingbet) Look to the Storm to pick themselves up after their loss to Parramatta on Monday night as they should have too much class for Cronulla. The Sharks have little to play for and they will throw the ball around as they look to stretch the Storm defence but they should be able to hold them out and then look to the class of the Storm backs to impose themselves. Fatigue may come into it late in the game as they are backing up from Monday night and the last 2 games between these two sides have been decided by only a point in each game but the Storm should have enough to win this

Re: NRL: Round 20 Bulldogs -5.5 points @ 1.62 Centrebet :@ Not quite the performance I expected from the doggies! Eels manage to thrash them 27-8. Melbourne -5.5 @ 1.66 Centrebet :ok Melbourne started off slow in the first half in what looked to be a close match with a 4-0 scoreline at HT. All the action however was in the 2nd half and ended in a 30-10 scoreline at FT. Cowboys -5.5 @ 1.70 Centrebet :@ Cowboys looked good in the first 20 minutes until the Panthers leveled the score at HT then took the lead into the 2nd half 28-20. NRL - Unpredictable!

Re: NRL: Round 20

Nice to see you using Sportingbet odds BC :ok GL tonight. Nothing for me, but I do feel the Eels are a strong chance of producing a surprise win. Will settle for a Hayne first try and Thurston to get some Dally M votes though :hope
Got an account with them now, and you are right CP, they are offering better odds Bulldogs win by 13+ margin :@ Dogs didn't play all that well while Parra showed some consistency which hasn't been seen all year Penrith win by 1-12 margin :D Melbourne win by 1-12 margin :@ Cronulla folded in the second half.

Re: NRL: Round 20 Wests @ 2.15 (sportingbet) Like the look of the Tigers as they have been quite impressive over the last few weeks while Canberra have been disappointing as they have had the opportunities to win their games, but they haven't been able to finish thehir moves off. The loss of Learoyd-Lahrs is a big blow for the Raiders as he has set the platform for them this year in going forward, while Farah for the Tigers has been in very good form and look to him to work the ball from dummy half and tire out the big Raiders forward pack St George -8 (AH) @ 2.00 (sportingbet) Dragons were impressive in beating Manly last week without several of their Origin players and now with these players back, look for them to take it to the Warriors, who even though they beat the Roosters last week, now meet a far better team. The Dragons pack should get some good yardage in moving the ball and then look to Soward to make the holes for the their backs to run through. The Dragons should have too much class all over the field for the Warriors.

Re: NRL: Round 20 Souths vs Sydney under 46.5 @ 1.90 centrebet Both teams have been horrible for long stretches this season but the traditional rivalry between these two teams, added to the fact Souths need this win badly to stay in the hunt for the finals, plus the Roosters should put in this week to show some support for sacked coach Fittler all leads me to believe this will be a spirited low scoring affair under 40 points.