Bet24 Sit & Go challenge

Dodger

I've got nowt in there but this looks pretty good for anybody with funds there...

Ready Sit & GO!

Now it’s time to step up your game – and get rewarded for it. Play poker at Bet24 and win 3 consecutive Sit & Go’s – and earn $50 Between Thursday 23rd of July 00:00 CET and Sunday 26th of July 23:59 CET Bet24 are offering you a chance to show your poker skills and win $50. Play our daily Sit & Go’s and win 3 in a row at the stakes of $1+0.20, $2+0.20, and $5+0.50 and we will give you $50. First you need to win one $1+0.20 then a $2+0.20 and finally a $5+0.50. Take your chance and claim the title as the Sit & Go master of Bet24 and earn cash for your skills! Terms and Condition This promotion is only valid for real money Texas Holdem, Omaha, 5 Card draw, and 7 card stud Sit & Go tournaments at the stakes of $1+0.2, $2+0.2, and $5+0.50. Promotion will run from Thursday the 23rd of July 00.0 to Sunday 26th of July 23.59 CET. You must win 3 consecutive Sit & Go's with an increasing value. Double or Nothing and King of the Hill are not valid tournaments for this promotion. Max 3 prizes/account. To get the cash-prize the player must send an e-mail to [email protected] stating the 3 consecutive tourney ID's. Any incorrect tourney ID will result in a failure to meet the T&Cs It can take up to 4 days before the cash-prize are at your disposal. Collusion will be checked intensely and may lead to loss of funds Bet24's decision is final regarding all issues. Good luck at the tables!

Re: Bet24 Sit & Go challenge I was looking at it - in isolation it looks good - however it looks really tricky working out what are 3 consecutive games if you're multitabling them :unsure For example if I play 4x$1 games and win game 2 but not the others - do I then get a shot at a $2 game, or do the 2x$1 games that I started after the one I won mean that the $2 game would not be consecutive?

Re: Bet24 Sit & Go challenge "3 consecutive tourney ID's" ..... eg $1 (216) $2 (225) $5 (234) .... they have to be won in that order I guess as per T & C's .... if you enter 4 x $1 , 4 x $2 and 4 x $5 .... you win game 1 ($1) ... game 3 ($2) and game 4 on $5 .... you wouldn't win bonus. If you won game 1 , 2 , 3 or 4 @ $1 and followed with corresponding wins (based on ID order) of the same number at $2 and $5 then you win bonus ....:unsure... so the theory goes :rollin. I will not be bothering for the record :) You must win 3 consecutive Sit & Go's with an increasing value ..... maybe multi-tabling wasn't in their plans ....

Re: Bet24 Sit & Go challenge

I was looking at it - in isolation it looks good - however it looks really tricky working out what are 3 consecutive games if you're multitabling them :unsure For example if I play 4x$1 games and win game 2 but not the others - do I then get a shot at a $2 game, or do the 2x$1 games that I started after the one I won mean that the $2 game would not be consecutive?
If you're allowed to do that (which I doubt), then it's a better deal. If not, then even if you play 5-handed SnGs and win 1 in 4, which would be quite good, then on average you'll play more than 80 SnGs before you win the $50. It doesn't sound that great a reward for the time and effort involved.

Re: Bet24 Sit & Go challenge

If you're allowed to do that (which I doubt), then it's a better deal. If not, then even if you play 5-handed SnGs and win 1 in 4, which would be quite good, then on average you'll play more than 80 SnGs before you win the $50. It doesn't sound that great a reward for the time and effort involved.
But it's $50 in addition to the profit you make anyway - if you're going to be playing STTs of that value anyway.....