GOLF: SAS Masters

Re: GOLF: SAS Masters Alright ValueFinder, just getting into the golf betting myself in the past few weeks after realising that I can bet on top 10 finishes (that's the cautious in me). Missed out with Kjeldsen in the SAS. Had Kelly, Snedeker & Goosen but lost on Mallinger, in the Canadian which just ended there. I use this form guide site http://www.golf-betting-online.co.uk/form-golfers.htm & pick 5 players between the 2 tournaments. I'll weigh in before the Moravia Silesia & the Buick this weekend & throw my picks out there.

Re: GOLF: SAS Masters Alright mate, bit of ashocker for me last week in the golf although I plumped for Larrazabal E/W 36 hole leader which covered me. but then that's the market. The week previous I had both Mallinger and Vanpelt who tied for first in the US Bank and Petrovic who was 7th, and also Westwood who just missed out on the British! Alex Noren looked the business on day 1, hav'nt a clue what went wrong although I must admit I didn't do enough study of the course and can only assume his sometimes erratic teeshots landed him in all sorts of trouble. The buick this week, I think Woods is on a mission and will take it down so just waiting for prices on the W/O woods market. I will post a preview/picks in the thread already opened for anyone interested.

Re: GOLF: SAS Masters If you're a top 10 backer, Marcus Brier might be a good shout @ good value odds in the Moravia Silesia. He tends to do well close to home and in modest fields and a few weeks ago, he demolished the course and field in the British open qualifying.